Matthew Broderick Is Ferris Bueller
Last week a teaser was released of Matthew Broderick reprising his role as Ferris Bueller. It lead to tons of internet speculation to a sequel to the 1986 classic, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Well unfortunately to all that got it excited it’s not, but It is a pretty funny ad that Honda put together for the Big Game.
Honda hid over two dozen references to the movie in the ad, and are challenging America to find them all. Just tweet #dayoff with your answers.
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Leigh Ann: Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Worn Deodorant In 20 Years
- Leigh Ann: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked For GQ
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Check Out Tony’s Painting At The Art From The Heart Event Friday
- Leigh Ann: 2-Year-Old Hockey Fan’s Reaction Is Priceless
- Leigh Ann: Things That Actually Work, According To Pinterest