Last week a teaser was released of Matthew Broderick reprising his role as Ferris Bueller. It lead to tons of internet speculation to a sequel to the 1986 classic, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Well unfortunately to all that got it excited it’s not, but It is a pretty funny ad that Honda put together for the Big Game.
Honda hid over two dozen references to the movie in the ad, and are challenging America to find them all. Just tweet #dayoff with your answers.
- Millions Of Facebook & Gmail Passwords Stolen In Massive Hack!
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- Cinnabon To Launch Vodka This January
- The 20 Best Websites For Unique Holiday Gifts
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her ‘Favorite Things’ In New Video
- Whad Did Zazza And Julie Leave In The Studio?
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business