Last week a teaser was released of Matthew Broderick reprising his role as Ferris Bueller. It lead to tons of internet speculation to a sequel to the 1986 classic, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Well unfortunately to all that got it excited it’s not, but It is a pretty funny ad that Honda put together for the Big Game.
Honda hid over two dozen references to the movie in the ad, and are challenging America to find them all. Just tweet #dayoff with your answers.
- HILARIOUS! Chewbacca Mom Takes James Corden to Work In Carpool Karaoke
- Bachelorette Contestant Jordan Rodgers Accused of Cheating By His Ex-Girlfriend: ‘#TuneInNextWeekForMoreBS’
- EXCLUSIVE: Heidi Effin’ Dillon Chats About “Real Housewives Of Dallas”
- Stars Gather At JLo Show
- Beyoncé Weathers Lightning Storm, Pays Tribute to Prince in Minneapolis
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster at Starbucks (PHOTO)
- Ariana Grande Drops Sexy ‘Into You’ Music Video
- Customer Finds Foot In Their Chipotle (Pictures)
- Was Jennifer Lawrence High During Hunger Games?
- Kris Jenner To Transition Name