Last week a teaser was released of Matthew Broderick reprising his role as Ferris Bueller. It lead to tons of internet speculation to a sequel to the 1986 classic, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Well unfortunately to all that got it excited it’s not, but It is a pretty funny ad that Honda put together for the Big Game.
Honda hid over two dozen references to the movie in the ad, and are challenging America to find them all. Just tweet #dayoff with your answers.
- Doritos Commercial Has The Public Laughing
- Lady Gaga: Sings National Anthem, says “It’s a Dream Come True”
- Turkish Airlines Commercial
- Cam Newton’s New Commercial for Super Bowl 50
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”