Dallas Arboretum To Bloom With Chihuly’s Glass Sculptures
This May, the Dallas Arboretum will open a fabulous new exhibit featuring beautiful glass sculptures by renowned artist Dale Chihuly. You might recognize his work on display at the Dallas Museum of Art, and this summer you’ll be able to enjoy his sculptures amongst the Arboretum’s beautiful flowers by the shores of White Rock Lake.
Starting May 5th and running through November 5th, you can walk amongst the gorgeous blooms and Dale Chihuly’s glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum.
You won’t want to miss Chihuly Nights! Three nights a week, Chihuly’s sculptures will be illuminated which offers a different look at the gorgeous displays as well as extended admission hours and various dining options.
For tickets and more information, visit DallasArboretum.org.
Check out the Chihuly’s exhibit from the New York City Botanical Gardens.
- VIDEO: Selfies Could Kill You, Seriously Watch How!
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- VIDEO: Bartender Lights Patron’s Face On Fire!
- Julie’s Jabbers: My Daughter The Freak Show
- Video: New Cast Members For Season 5 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update
- What’s Hot: The Boy From Oz