Dallas Arboretum To Bloom With Chihuly’s Glass Sculptures
This May, the Dallas Arboretum will open a fabulous new exhibit featuring beautiful glass sculptures by renowned artist Dale Chihuly. You might recognize his work on display at the Dallas Museum of Art, and this summer you’ll be able to enjoy his sculptures amongst the Arboretum’s beautiful flowers by the shores of White Rock Lake.
Starting May 5th and running through November 5th, you can walk amongst the gorgeous blooms and Dale Chihuly’s glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum.
You won’t want to miss Chihuly Nights! Three nights a week, Chihuly’s sculptures will be illuminated which offers a different look at the gorgeous displays as well as extended admission hours and various dining options.
For tickets and more information, visit DallasArboretum.org.
Check out the Chihuly’s exhibit from the New York City Botanical Gardens.
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts
- Surprise! Odds of Big Artists Debuting Brand New Albums on TIDAL Today
- Don’t Bring Your Selfie Sticks to Coachella or Lollapalooza
- PHOTO: Pregnant Ashlee Simpson In A Bikini
- Ariana Grande Extends Honeymoon Tour Into Fall
- Who is Trevor Noah? 5 Cool Things to Know About the New ‘Daily Show’ Host
- This Hotel Wakes Up Hung Over Spring Breakers with ‘Circle of Life': Watch
- Who’s Mariah Carey’s Rebound Fling?
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Jason Aldean Tweet Support for Jay Z’s Newly Launched TIDAL
- Trevor Noah Will Replace Jon Stewart as Host of ‘The Daily Show’