Dallas Arboretum To Bloom With Chihuly’s Glass Sculptures
This May, the Dallas Arboretum will open a fabulous new exhibit featuring beautiful glass sculptures by renowned artist Dale Chihuly. You might recognize his work on display at the Dallas Museum of Art, and this summer you’ll be able to enjoy his sculptures amongst the Arboretum’s beautiful flowers by the shores of White Rock Lake.
Starting May 5th and running through November 5th, you can walk amongst the gorgeous blooms and Dale Chihuly’s glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum.
You won’t want to miss Chihuly Nights! Three nights a week, Chihuly’s sculptures will be illuminated which offers a different look at the gorgeous displays as well as extended admission hours and various dining options.
For tickets and more information, visit DallasArboretum.org.
Check out the Chihuly’s exhibit from the New York City Botanical Gardens.
- VIDEO: Worried About Getting Old? This Old Man Should Be The Poster Child For Not Caring!
- Video: Spray Cake In A Can! Coolest Thing Ever, Or Does This Make Us Even Lazier?
- Panic At The Disco Shut Down Anti-Gay Protesters In Epic Fashion!
- Listen: Lorde’s ‘Tennis Court’ Gets the Diplo Treatment in Remix
- Maroon 5 Reveals ‘V’ Track List, Album Cover
- Avicii Recruits Jon Bon Jovi, Chris Martin, Billie Joe Armstrong & More for Next Album
- The Script Announce New Album ‘No Sound Without Silence,’ Listen to New Song ‘Superheroes’
- Linda Perry on Rumors Beyoncé Doesn’t Write Her Own Material: Changing One Word ‘Not Songwriting’
- Beyoncé Debuts ’50 Shades of Grey’ Teaser: Listen
- Leigh Ann: Husband’s Passive Aggressive No Sex Spreadsheet