Dallas Arboretum To Bloom With Chihuly’s Glass Sculptures
This May, the Dallas Arboretum will open a fabulous new exhibit featuring beautiful glass sculptures by renowned artist Dale Chihuly. You might recognize his work on display at the Dallas Museum of Art, and this summer you’ll be able to enjoy his sculptures amongst the Arboretum’s beautiful flowers by the shores of White Rock Lake.
Starting May 5th and running through November 5th, you can walk amongst the gorgeous blooms and Dale Chihuly’s glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum.
You won’t want to miss Chihuly Nights! Three nights a week, Chihuly’s sculptures will be illuminated which offers a different look at the gorgeous displays as well as extended admission hours and various dining options.
For tickets and more information, visit DallasArboretum.org.
Check out the Chihuly’s exhibit from the New York City Botanical Gardens.
- You Will Never Believe Who The Next Mentors On “The Voice” Are Going To Be
- Homophobe Tries To Beat Up Gay Couple, Gay Couple End Up Beating Him Up!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped Over $300K On These Shoes
- Man Tries To Convince Cop His Pot Is Kale Salad
- Where Are They Now? You Have To See What The Cast Of “Saved By The Bell” Is Doing
- “Digital Kidnapping” Is A Real Thing And Can Happen If You Post Pictures Of Your Kids
- Texas Drunk Driving Campaign Begins Today!
- Finally, A Real Hangover Cure
- Lenny Kravitz Pants Ripped And He Showed The World His Junk!
- Dallas ‘Fixin’ The Mix’ With The Horseshoe Coming To I-30/I-35 Interchange