Dallas Arboretum To Bloom With Chihuly’s Glass Sculptures
This May, the Dallas Arboretum will open a fabulous new exhibit featuring beautiful glass sculptures by renowned artist Dale Chihuly. You might recognize his work on display at the Dallas Museum of Art, and this summer you’ll be able to enjoy his sculptures amongst the Arboretum’s beautiful flowers by the shores of White Rock Lake.
Starting May 5th and running through November 5th, you can walk amongst the gorgeous blooms and Dale Chihuly’s glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum.
You won’t want to miss Chihuly Nights! Three nights a week, Chihuly’s sculptures will be illuminated which offers a different look at the gorgeous displays as well as extended admission hours and various dining options.
For tickets and more information, visit DallasArboretum.org.
Check out the Chihuly’s exhibit from the New York City Botanical Gardens.
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- RUMOR: Who Is Taylor Swift Dating Now?
- Mother Of Three’s Bikini Photo Goes Viral
- We Talked To GLAAD About The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana Today! You’ll Want To Hear This
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- #GrannyHair Is A Real Thing On Instagram, It’s The Hottest New Trend
- Celebrities Respond To The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- Non-Stop Music Everyday