Dallas Arboretum To Bloom With Chihuly’s Glass Sculptures
This May, the Dallas Arboretum will open a fabulous new exhibit featuring beautiful glass sculptures by renowned artist Dale Chihuly. You might recognize his work on display at the Dallas Museum of Art, and this summer you’ll be able to enjoy his sculptures amongst the Arboretum’s beautiful flowers by the shores of White Rock Lake.
Starting May 5th and running through November 5th, you can walk amongst the gorgeous blooms and Dale Chihuly’s glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum.
You won’t want to miss Chihuly Nights! Three nights a week, Chihuly’s sculptures will be illuminated which offers a different look at the gorgeous displays as well as extended admission hours and various dining options.
For tickets and more information, visit DallasArboretum.org.
Check out the Chihuly’s exhibit from the New York City Botanical Gardens.
- PIC: What Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Looks Like Now
- The Best, Worst, And Strangest Looks From The Met Gala Last Night
- FREAKY VIDEO: What The Hell Is This Wormy Thing!?
- Kylie & Kendall Want To Trademark WHAT!?
- VIDEO: How Does Baseball Crowd React To Gay Couple On Kiss Cam?
- 5 Places, 4 People And 3 Things That Make Dallas Texas Absolutely AMAZING!!
- E! Planning Bruce Jenner Specials After ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’
- Chipotle Lime Grilled Chicken Skewers With Avocado Ranch
- 80-Year-Old Women Makes Her Own Racy Carl’s Jr Commercial
- Jimmy Kimmel Makes Fun Of Justin Bieber At Mayweather Pacquiao Fight!