Christina Aguilera has long acknowledged her love for Etta James and how much the singer inspired her. With the recent passing of James Christina was a natural to perform at her funeral. And her performance of ‘At Last’ was done with more emotion than you see from most singers.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Jack Johnson On His New Album: ‘It’s The Most Un-Punk Rock Thing You’ve Ever Heard’
- On The Beach. For Work.
- Julie’s Jabber: Calling B.S. on the “Fabulous Mom” Trend
- She Mail – Finding Out Family News On Facebook
- Antisocial App Helps You Avoid Other People
- TV Shows We Wish Would Come Back
- Report: Justin Bieber Involved In Hollywood Hit-And-Run, Paparazzo Injured