Christina Aguilera Sings At Etta James’ Funeral
Christina Aguilera has long acknowledged her love for Etta James and how much the singer inspired her. With the recent passing of James Christina was a natural to perform at her funeral. And her performance of ‘At Last’ was done with more emotion than you see from most singers.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bruce Springsteen to Perform Stand Up Comedy Set at Stand Up for Heroes
- Neil Diamond Shares ‘Nothing but Heartache,’ the First Song from Upcoming ‘Melody Road’ Album
- #LiveLocal Grab a glass of Milk!! Tomorrow CAKE Bar opens at Trinity Groves!!
- Jenny McCarthy Has Lost Her Wedding Ring One Month Into Marriage
- 90’s Couple Whose Breakups
- Dose Of Sass: Ariana, Joan, Robin Thicke & More!
- Mayim Bialik Hates ‘Frozen’, Calls The Movie Sexist
- Win Ariana Grande Tickets
- Joan Rivers’ Doc Reportedly Took Selfie Moments Before Cardiac Arrest
- What’s Hot: The 52nd Annual National Championship American Indian Pow Wow