New York YouTuber Mark Malkoff headed out to Hollywood. But man those hotels can get expensive. So he decided to see what celebrities he could convince to let him crash at their house. Surprisingly, it worked, a bit.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bride Demands Bridesmaids Help Pay For Her $10,500 Wedding Dress!
- New Refrigerator Will Send You A Picture So You Know What You Don’t Have
- This Is How To Contour Your Butt So It Looks Lifted And Toned!
- Barnes And Noble Opening Stores That Sell Beer And Wine!
- VIDEO: Learn To Chug Beer In A Ladylike Manner
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- VIDEO: Have You Seen The Fort Worth Commercial Featuring Boobs, Butts And The Texas Law Hawk
- Amy Schumer Releases Deleted Gun Sketch
- Semi-Truck Driver Was Going The Wrong Way On Dallas Highway Friday Morning
- Top Gun Actress Kelly McGillis Attacked by Home Intruder