A suburban Philadelphia middle school is saying no more to a very popular fur-lined piece of footwear. And it has nothing to do with fashion.
Pottstown Middle School informed parents that any boot with fur or faux-fur lining (like Uggs) would not be allowed in classrooms any longer to help the school enforce their no cellphones in the class policy.
The district community relations director John Armato told the local newspaper that students are using the boots to hide cellphones and bring them into class. This is in direct violation with current school policy which allows cell phones to be brought to school, but they must be left in students lockers.
Gail Cooper, the schools principal, says the boots can be worn to school but they must be removed before entering the class.
What do you think of this policy?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kids Explaining Love Is The Funniest Thing You Will See Today!
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Came Up With The Taylor Swift Lyric In His Song!
- Alanis Morissette Announces Pregnancy With New Video!
- Dad’s Late Note For His Daughters School Is The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See!
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Moms Post About Her Son’s Chicken Nuggets Has Parents Everywhere Laughing!
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- New Valentine’s Day Add Has People All Kinds Of Flustered!