A suburban Philadelphia middle school is saying no more to a very popular fur-lined piece of footwear. And it has nothing to do with fashion.
Pottstown Middle School informed parents that any boot with fur or faux-fur lining (like Uggs) would not be allowed in classrooms any longer to help the school enforce their no cellphones in the class policy.
The district community relations director John Armato told the local newspaper that students are using the boots to hide cellphones and bring them into class. This is in direct violation with current school policy which allows cell phones to be brought to school, but they must be left in students lockers.
Gail Cooper, the schools principal, says the boots can be worn to school but they must be removed before entering the class.
What do you think of this policy?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 15 Truths About Being A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader You Would Never Expect!
- Mama June & Honey Bear Just Scored Another Reality Show!
- This Woman Proves How Much It Actually Takes To Break A Condom! WOW!
- 103.7 KVIL Will Be Out At NorthPark Center This Black Friday
- This Guy Is Already Camping Out For Black Friday And You Have To See His Set Up!
- Justin Bieber Just Cancelled His Thanksgiving Day Parade Appearance For A Weird Reason!
- Celebrate The Season With #GivingTuesday
- Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song Will Get Stuck In Your Head In Seconds!
- Who’s Zayn Malik’s New Supermodel Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco From The Big Bang Theory Show’s Us How To Cover That Tattoo You Got For Your Ex