Pat Sajak Hosted Wheel Of Fortune DR_NK; Can I Get A Vowel Vanna?
There were some VERY happy hours on the set, it appears. PAT SAJAK and VANNA WHITE have done “Wheel of Fortune” drunk. In fact, it sounds like it may have happened ROUTINELY back in the day…
During an appearance on ESPN’S “Dan Le Batard is Highly Questionable”, Pat said this was when, quote, “he was much younger and could tolerate those things.”
Pat said he and Vanna would hit up a local Mexican restaurant between tapings.
He said, quote, “They served great margaritas, so Vanna and I would go and have two, or three or six . . . and then come [back] and do the last shows, and have trouble recognizing the alphabet. They’re really good tapes to get a hold of.”
Here’s a quick shot of Pat SUCKING DOWN A DRINK during a station break…WOW!
Pat said the average number of margaritas they drank was FOUR.
Those days are over, now however.
Pat said, quote, “Now, if I were to inhale the cork in a bottle of wine I would probably keel over . . . I’m getting a little older for this. So, we don’t do that. I would be hesitant to have anything to drink now.”
It’s all CONFIRMED RIGHT HERE. Check him out on this YouTube video…the part about doing “Wheel of Fortune” hammered starts at the 1:05 mark!
More stories from 103.7 Lite FM:
- Deep Ellum Arts Festival 2015
- Get Ariana Grande Tickets Before They Go On Sale
- Dallas Opera Presents Iolanta
- Tired of Tacos? Do A Quesa-dilluh With These Tips From the Pros!
- Taylor Swift Has a Foolproof Way of Getting Through April Fools’ Day
- Nick Jonas Gets a Little Seedy in Miami For His New ‘Chains’ Video: Watch
- Which Actor Admitted To Stalking A Woman?!
- Man Calls Police After Refusing To Pay Bar Bill
- WATCH: Not Checking The Potty Before You Go In Australia Can Have Serious Consequences
- You’ll Never Guess What Throwback Group Secretly Sang Back Up On FourFiveSeconds