There were some VERY happy hours on the set, it appears. PAT SAJAK and VANNA WHITE have done “Wheel of Fortune” drunk. In fact, it sounds like it may have happened ROUTINELY back in the day…
During an appearance on ESPN’S “Dan Le Batard is Highly Questionable”, Pat said this was when, quote, “he was much younger and could tolerate those things.”
Pat said he and Vanna would hit up a local Mexican restaurant between tapings.
He said, quote, “They served great margaritas, so Vanna and I would go and have two, or three or six . . . and then come [back] and do the last shows, and have trouble recognizing the alphabet. They’re really good tapes to get a hold of.”
Here’s a quick shot of Pat SUCKING DOWN A DRINK during a station break…WOW!
Pat said the average number of margaritas they drank was FOUR.
Those days are over, now however.
Pat said, quote, “Now, if I were to inhale the cork in a bottle of wine I would probably keel over . . . I’m getting a little older for this. So, we don’t do that. I would be hesitant to have anything to drink now.”
It’s all CONFIRMED RIGHT HERE. Check him out on this YouTube video…the part about doing “Wheel of Fortune” hammered starts at the 1:05 mark!
More stories from 103.7 Lite FM:
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger
- The Irving Police Department Made A Pokémon Go Safety Video And It’s Hilarious!
- Sleepy Puppy Sees Baby Sleeeping And Does Most Adorable Thing EVER!
- Fergie Says Taylor Swift & Kimye Feud Is Part Of A Master Plan
- 10 Things Every Short Girl Will Understand