There were some VERY happy hours on the set, it appears. PAT SAJAK and VANNA WHITE have done “Wheel of Fortune” drunk. In fact, it sounds like it may have happened ROUTINELY back in the day…
During an appearance on ESPN’S “Dan Le Batard is Highly Questionable”, Pat said this was when, quote, “he was much younger and could tolerate those things.”
Pat said he and Vanna would hit up a local Mexican restaurant between tapings.
He said, quote, “They served great margaritas, so Vanna and I would go and have two, or three or six . . . and then come [back] and do the last shows, and have trouble recognizing the alphabet. They’re really good tapes to get a hold of.”
Here’s a quick shot of Pat SUCKING DOWN A DRINK during a station break…WOW!
Pat said the average number of margaritas they drank was FOUR.
Those days are over, now however.
Pat said, quote, “Now, if I were to inhale the cork in a bottle of wine I would probably keel over . . . I’m getting a little older for this. So, we don’t do that. I would be hesitant to have anything to drink now.”
It’s all CONFIRMED RIGHT HERE. Check him out on this YouTube video…the part about doing “Wheel of Fortune” hammered starts at the 1:05 mark!
More stories from 103.7 Lite FM:
- The Next James Bond Could Be A Woman
- Study: More Millennials Live with Parents Than Partners
- Adorable Picture Of Little Girl Playing With Baby Gorilla At Fort Worth Zoo
- Alligator Is Caught Behind Dallas Middle School
- Hilarious VIDEO: Game Of Thrones Emilia Clarke Sings ‘MMMBop’ In Dothraki
- The Kardashians Are Getting Their Own Movie, Family Offered $100 Million!
- VIDEO: This Close-Up Footage Of A Giant Tornado In Kansas Is UNREAL!!!!
- Domino’s Pizza Apologized To Customer Whose Pizza Ended Up With A Testicle On It. Gross!!!
- Paralyzed Dog Nearly Euthanized Until Medical Student Finds a Tick (PHOTOS)
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle