Man’s Stolen iPad Sending Pictures To His Computer
It only takes a second. You set something down and turn your attention elsewhere, and just like that someone can walk off with something you value. While returning to DFW Airport from a recent business trip, Ken McClellan set his iPad 2 down on his carry on while picking up his luggage at baggage claim. When he turned, it was gone, and he thought that was the end of it until this past weekend.
Ken McClellan is a big fan of Apple products. His computer is a Mac, he carries an iPhone, and he has an original iPad in addition to the missing iPad 2. With all those Apple products, having an iCloud account helps keep them all in sync. Through the internet, you can access iTunes, emails, and even pictures from any of the connected devices.
Imagine McClellan’s surprise when iCloud sends him pictures of people he doesn’t know. The pictures were taken on the missing iPad 2. There’s no telling where the pictures were taken, but that didn’t stop McClellan from enlisting the help of social media to find his iPad. The pictures he posted to Facebook have gone viral being posted and shared across the web in hopes someone can identify the people in the pictures, who may or may not be in possession of the iPad, and get McClellan’s iPad back in his hands.
Can you identify the women in this picture?
- Watch Britney Spears Lose Her Weave During A Performance
- Local News Accidentally Aired A Minute Of Porn
- Have You Seen A Weasel Ride A Woodpecker? You Have Now!
- Man Puts Duct Tape On His Man Part & Asks For Help From Message Board To Get It Off
- Hilary Duff Thinks People Aren’t Meant To Be Together Forever
- Bobbi Kristina’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Family Reality Show
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Pancakes! Pancakes! Buttery Pancakes!!
- If Kelly Clarkson’s Kids Are Gay, She’s OK with That
- Netflix Announces Release Dates For Summer Shows