Man’s Stolen iPad Sending Pictures To His Computer
It only takes a second. You set something down and turn your attention elsewhere, and just like that someone can walk off with something you value. While returning to DFW Airport from a recent business trip, Ken McClellan set his iPad 2 down on his carry on while picking up his luggage at baggage claim. When he turned, it was gone, and he thought that was the end of it until this past weekend.
Ken McClellan is a big fan of Apple products. His computer is a Mac, he carries an iPhone, and he has an original iPad in addition to the missing iPad 2. With all those Apple products, having an iCloud account helps keep them all in sync. Through the internet, you can access iTunes, emails, and even pictures from any of the connected devices.
Imagine McClellan’s surprise when iCloud sends him pictures of people he doesn’t know. The pictures were taken on the missing iPad 2. There’s no telling where the pictures were taken, but that didn’t stop McClellan from enlisting the help of social media to find his iPad. The pictures he posted to Facebook have gone viral being posted and shared across the web in hopes someone can identify the people in the pictures, who may or may not be in possession of the iPad, and get McClellan’s iPad back in his hands.
Can you identify the women in this picture?
- Eat. Pray. Bone!!
- Watch Chris Pratt Give Acting Lessons. Drunk.
- Dwayne Johnson Officiates Surprise Wedding For Fan Interviewing Him
- Netflix Streaming: What’s Coming & Going In June
- Mike Huckabee Jumps In On The Duggar Scandal
- Man Protests Overbooked Flight… By Getting Naked
- Ashley Olsen’s Ongoing Battle With Lyme Disease- Getting Worse?
- The Ten Types Of People You Hate On Social Media
- VIDEO: Warning Selfie Sticks Might Show More Than You Actually Want
- Duggar Update: Expert Says Josh May Have Been A Victim in His Youth