It only takes a second. You set something down and turn your attention elsewhere, and just like that someone can walk off with something you value. While returning to DFW Airport from a recent business trip, Ken McClellan set his iPad 2 down on his carry on while picking up his luggage at baggage claim. When he turned, it was gone, and he thought that was the end of it until this past weekend.
Ken McClellan is a big fan of Apple products. His computer is a Mac, he carries an iPhone, and he has an original iPad in addition to the missing iPad 2. With all those Apple products, having an iCloud account helps keep them all in sync. Through the internet, you can access iTunes, emails, and even pictures from any of the connected devices.
Imagine McClellan’s surprise when iCloud sends him pictures of people he doesn’t know. The pictures were taken on the missing iPad 2. There’s no telling where the pictures were taken, but that didn’t stop McClellan from enlisting the help of social media to find his iPad. The pictures he posted to Facebook have gone viral being posted and shared across the web in hopes someone can identify the people in the pictures, who may or may not be in possession of the iPad, and get McClellan’s iPad back in his hands.
Can you identify the women in this picture?
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?
- Mary J. Blige Talks about her Divorce
- McKinney Plans for Restaurant Row
- Facebook May Owe $5 Billion In Taxes And Uncle Sam Is Mad, See Why!
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Montel Williams Busted For Possession Of Marijuana
- 3 Iconic Sesame Street Cast Members Have Been Let Go
- It’s A Boy Meets World Reunion On The Set Of Girl Meets World
- Break Up Rumors Swirl After Rob Kardashian Deletes All His Instagram Pics