[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] is helping her father open an Italian restaurant in New York City.
Lets hope her meat dress isn’t on the menu.
NME is reporting The singer has been advising her father, Joe Germanotta, on the menu at Joanna Trattoria, which includes a ten layer lasagne, Nutella donuts, mini-Martini cocktails, and “Grandma Rosie’s Meatballs.”
Gaga will also indulge her artistic side by creating the art for the restaurant.
Joe Germanotta will be running the eatery with celebrity chef, Art Smith. It’s good they found a chef, because Joe added on his daughters cooking skills, “She’s left-handed and every time I watch her chop, it makes me cringe.”
Were glad the restaurant hasn’t distracted her that much, Gaga plans on releasing another album later this year.
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Our Favorite Local Weather People
- Zazza & Julie Leave Their Mark On Snow Day
- Stories Of Scary Hotel Stays
- John Has Snow Day Fun Attempting To Sled Down Parking Garage
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- A 7 Year Old’s Far Out Christmas List
- Children’s Parade Has Been Canceled
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013