Lady Gaga A Restaurateur?
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] is helping her father open an Italian restaurant in New York City.
Lets hope her meat dress isn’t on the menu.
NME is reporting The singer has been advising her father, Joe Germanotta, on the menu at Joanna Trattoria, which includes a ten layer lasagne, Nutella donuts, mini-Martini cocktails, and “Grandma Rosie’s Meatballs.”
Gaga will also indulge her artistic side by creating the art for the restaurant.
Joe Germanotta will be running the eatery with celebrity chef, Art Smith. It’s good they found a chef, because Joe added on his daughters cooking skills, “She’s left-handed and every time I watch her chop, it makes me cringe.”
Were glad the restaurant hasn’t distracted her that much, Gaga plans on releasing another album later this year.
- Josh Duggar Jokes About Incest During An Interview
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passed Away Over The Weekend
- Have You Seen The BIGGEST Drink In Dallas?
- Duggar Family Update: Is Josh Duggar On The Chopping Block?
- Why Is Sharon Osbourne Taking A Break From The Talk?
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s Wedding Dance Video Is Released
- Happy Memorial Day
- Entourage Screening Passes Giveaway
- Zac Brown Band Concert Tickets Giveaway
- Eat. Pray. Bone!!