Lady Gaga A Restaurateur?
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] is helping her father open an Italian restaurant in New York City.
Lets hope her meat dress isn’t on the menu.
NME is reporting The singer has been advising her father, Joe Germanotta, on the menu at Joanna Trattoria, which includes a ten layer lasagne, Nutella donuts, mini-Martini cocktails, and “Grandma Rosie’s Meatballs.”
Gaga will also indulge her artistic side by creating the art for the restaurant.
Joe Germanotta will be running the eatery with celebrity chef, Art Smith. It’s good they found a chef, because Joe added on his daughters cooking skills, “She’s left-handed and every time I watch her chop, it makes me cringe.”
Were glad the restaurant hasn’t distracted her that much, Gaga plans on releasing another album later this year.
- Kim Richards’ Family Says One Of Her Castmates Is “Toxic”
- Don’t Miss Kathy Griffin
- Fair Park Sparks
- Beyoncé Is Only the 19th Most Sexiest Woman in the World, According to this Men’s Magazine
- Watch Robert Downey Jr Get Very Emotional About Bacon with Jimmy Fallon
- Win Fifth Harmony Tickets Before They Go On Sale
- Reality Star Announces Daughters’ Pregnancy And Bisexuality
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Says Zayn-Less New Album Will Be More ‘Oasis-y’
- Student Leaves $3K Tip To Honor Teacher
- Don’t Miss Lady Antebellum