Lady Gaga A Restaurateur?
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] is helping her father open an Italian restaurant in New York City.
Lets hope her meat dress isn’t on the menu.
NME is reporting The singer has been advising her father, Joe Germanotta, on the menu at Joanna Trattoria, which includes a ten layer lasagne, Nutella donuts, mini-Martini cocktails, and “Grandma Rosie’s Meatballs.”
Gaga will also indulge her artistic side by creating the art for the restaurant.
Joe Germanotta will be running the eatery with celebrity chef, Art Smith. It’s good they found a chef, because Joe added on his daughters cooking skills, “She’s left-handed and every time I watch her chop, it makes me cringe.”
Were glad the restaurant hasn’t distracted her that much, Gaga plans on releasing another album later this year.
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt French Braids Interns Hair During Interview And It’s Awesome!
- Picture Of Groom’s Seeing The Bride For The First Time Will Make You Believe In Love Again!
- Internet Quiz Guesses That Kory Is A Male, In His Late Teens
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA Winning Weekend
- Get Tickets To See Austin Mahone Live
- Stay & Play At Pirates Cove And North Texas Jellystone Park
- Celebrate National Cheesecake Day At The Cheesecake Factory
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Leigh Ann: Whoops! Video Best Man Knocks Bride Into A Pool