Another Musical Power Couple Getting A Divorce
First Katy Perry and Russell Brand then Heidi Klum and Seal and now rumors are swirling that another entertainment power couple is heading for the big split.
Reports from Star magazine are saying that Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale’s marriage is on the rocks and a split is coming very shortly. The two apparently have been going to marriage counseling on and off but they cant seem to fix their issues. The major problem seems to Rossdale’s dishonesty.
Two years after the Bush and No Doubt lead singers were married, Gavin confessed he had a daughter with songwriter and designer Pearl Lowe before the two were together. Five years later Rossdale also confirmed reports of a fling with male cross-dresser Peter Robinson. That also happened before the couple was together.
The two have sons, Kingston 4 and Zuma, 3.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies