The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100
- Can You Solve The Latest Math Problem Floating Around Facebook!
- 7-Year-Old Kid Tries To Beat Up Armed Robber In Video Game Store!
- This Guy Is So Drunk He Has A Conversation With Himself In A Mirror
- Ladies, There Is A Naked Magic Show Just For You!
- Rebel Wilson Drops The Mic On David Schwimmer and James Corden In Latest Rap Battle
- Best Places To Celebrate Memorial Day In DFW This Weekend