The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- Gwen Stefani Will Be Back On The Voice As Blake Shelton’s Advisor
- Looks Like Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Are Really Heating Up
- Here’s What Will Smith Has To Say About His Son Cross Dressing
- Baby Confused By Dad’s Twin Is The Most Adorable Thing You Will See All Day!
- Wedding Picture Outside Of KFC Is Actually Adorable!
- Drinking Coffee Could Be Making Your Breast Smaller!
- These Are The Most Idiotic Lawsuits Of All Time! People Can Sue For Anything!
- Christina Milian’s 5-Year-Old Daughter Is So Much Better At Doing Makeup Than Us!
- Watch People Freak Out When Grandma Hits The Winning Shot In Beer Pong!
- Watch This News Team Lose It Like Little Kids Talking About Naked Yoga!!