New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- Have You Seen Jessica Simpson Kids Lately? They Are Adorable
- Chrissy Teigen Shows It All In “W Magazine” (NSFW)
- Woman Begs Doctors To Remove Her 30-Pound Breasts Despite Health Risks
- 20 Amazing Recipes You Can Make With Cheetos
- Rapper Cut Off His Own “Junk” And Is Proud Of It
- NBC Parts Ways With Donald Trump
- CNN Thought Gay Pride Parade Flag Was Actually An ISIS Flag
- This Man Tried To Give His Girlfriend Away On Craigslist
- VIDEO: Horrible Prank Convinces Paris Hilton She Is Going To Die In A Plane Crash