New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- Is Khloe Trying To Out-Ass Kim?
- Check Out Kory’s Interview with Todd & Julie Chrisley!
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- Kory Interviews Sachi White, Disneyland Ambassador At Disneyland Resort
- POLL: Cranberry Sauce…Homemade, or Canned?
- Panther Island Ice
- You Can Send Animal Poop To People In The Mail Now
- CultureMap Holiday Pop Up Shop
- Head To NorthPark Center For Black Friday