New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- Looking For Something Fun For The Whole Family This Weekend? Did I Mention All Of These Are Free!
- Text Wedding Invite To The Wrong Person And They Still Show Up? #WeStillComing
- VIDEO: Season 4 Game Of Thrones Bloopers
- VIDEO: Morgan Freeman & Jimmy Fallon On Helium Is EVERYTHING!
- JUST RELEASED VIDEO: “Walking Dead” Season 5 Trailer
- Foodie Blog: Shrimp Ceviche!
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Damian from School of Metaphysics Interprets Listener’s Dreams
- What’s Hot: Collin County Farmers Market!
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album