New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- Is Cameron Diaz Hiding A Baby Bump?
- VIDEO: Watch Miley Cyrus’ Family’s Live Reaction To Nicki Minaj Dissing Her
- Adam Levine Attempts To Make Breakfast For His Supermodel Wife And Makes A Mess
- This Little Girl Covered Her Little Brother Head To Toe With Peanut Butter
- Is Tom Hanks Son Missing??
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- Man Claims His 19-Inch Penis Is Ruining His Life
- TLC Failed To Mention Josh Duggar Once During It’s Sexual Abuse Special
- Mother-Of-Four Is Being Charged For Leaving Her Baby At A Store! The Internet Is Outraged!
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical