New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- Mark Cuban To Be Featured In “Sharknado 3″
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her New Ultrasound Photos
- What Aired On “Fashion Police” Wasn’t The Only Thing Said About Zendaya’s Hair
- Possibly The Youngest Same Sex Kiss In TV History
- “Game Of Thrones” Taylor Swift Parody Will Make Your Day
- Win BIG In KVIL’s Big Money Hi-Lo!
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- Kelly Clarkson Win It Before You Can Buy It Winning Weekend