The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- This Guy Was Robbed At Gun Point On A Tinder Date!
- This Kids Inappropriate Christmas Drawing Is The Best Things You Will See Today!
- Sybil Interviews Jennifer Chinnis From CultureMap
- RHOBH: Yolanda And David Foster Are Getting Divorced!
- Tons Of People Paid $5 For Nothing On Black Friday!
- New Anti-Ageing Drug Could Be Around The Corner
- Dallas Could Be Making A Play To Bring The Rangers Downtown!
- People Are Actually Naming Their Kids After Instagram Filters!
- Have You Seen The New Alex From Target?
- Need Help With Your Elf? Here Are 33 Amazing Ideas For You!