New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- VIDEO: YouTuber Performs “Uptown Funk” In Cartoon Voices
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Baby Name In Adorable Instagram Post
- Man Finds Something Horrifying In His Cheeseburger After He Bit It
- Woman Wants A Divorce Because Her Husbands Penis Is Too Big
- Runway Model Has Double Nip Slip On Paris Runway
- WATCH: Latest ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Trailer
- Spider Man Balloon Has Massive Erection! How Did This Pass Quality Control?
- Adam Levine Is The Sweetest Man Alive! Look What He Did For This Fan!
- VIDEO: Andy Grammer Scares Rachel Platten
- Karrueche Tran Dumps Chris Brown on Twitter