New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- Reese Witherspoon’s (And Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair’s Kiss) ‘Cruel Intentions’ Reunion
- Funny Or Die Makes Fun Of The Duggar Scandal And It’s Hilarious
- AUDIO: We Talked To Lee Leipsner From Columbia Records Today
- Things Every Teenage Girl Did In The Summer During The 90’s
- Lana Del Rey Show Will Not Be Rescheduled
- Taylor Swift’s Concert Bracelets Just Saved These Girls Lives! No Seriously They Did!
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt Teaches His 2-Year-Old Son The Pledge Of Allegiance
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection
- VIDEO: If Men Had Periods This Is What The Commercial Would Look Like!