New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- PICS: Is This The World’s Sexiest Male Math Teacher?
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Hanson to Headline Their Own Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival in Oklahoma
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- GOSSIP: Swedish Model Claims Zayn Malik Cheated On Fiancee With Her…LAST WEEK!
- Jay Z, Beyonce, Kanye, Coldplay, Madonna, Others Launch TIDAL Music Streaming Service!
- McDonalds Set To Try Out All Day Breakfast Sales
- Audio: Leigh Ann & Courtney Interviewed Andy Grammer Today!
- College Students Discovered Lecture Teacher Is Smoking Hot Male Model
- VIDEO: SNL Skewers Indiana’s Anti-Gay Law In Less Than 30 Seconds.