The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- Amy Schumer Just Posed Topless!
- Santa Refuses To Wake Up Sleeping Baby Then Takes The Most Adorable Picture EVER!!
- This Woman Supposedly Found Pictures Of Her Husband Making Love To Her Mother!
- Your Car Is Telling People To Rob You! No Seriously Here Are The Clues!
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- The Best Place To See Christmas Lights Around Town!!
- In Honor Of The Last Day Of No Shave November Here Are The Most Extreme Beards And Mustaches
- On-Duty Dallas Police Officer Arrested For DUI
- Mary-Kate Olsen Decorated Her Friday Night Wedding With “Bowls Of Cigarettes”
- Backstage With Blue October