The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- Jay-Z Apologizes to Beyonce in Hour Long Video
- This Sex Doll Looks Too Real…
- VIDEO: Watch Ted Cruz Accidentally Elbow His Wife In The Face…Twice
- VIDEO: Couple Does The Nasty In A Subway Station In Front Of Onlookers
- Here’s How You Can See Beyonce By Giving Back To The Community
- Prince Was Scheduled To See An Addiction Specialist The Day After His Death
- Here’s What Moms In Texas Are Googling The Most
- Website Allows Married Men To Find More Wives
- VIDEO: Watch Jimmy Fallon Pour Ice Water Down Chris Evans Pants
- Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani Are Going To Perform New Duet On The Voice