New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- Your Netflix Subscription Is About To Go Up And You’re Not Going To Be Happy About It
- Are You Over Empire Already??
- The Reenactment Of The Motorcade In Dealey Plaza Today Was A Step Back In Time!
- Tons Of People Are Freaking Out Over This Victoria Secret Photoshop Fail
- Male Radio Host Has Sexist Rant Against Woman Who Makes Sports Broadcasting History!
- Taylor Swift Says We All Need A Break From Her!
- A 13-Year-Old Invented A Way To Keep People From Driving Drunk Or High
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Taylor Suite Tickets
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds