New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- VIRAL VIDEO: Pitch Perfect Cups Taken To A Whole Other Level
- Someone Is Trying To Sell A Photo Of Bobbi Kristina On Her Death Bed
- Terrifying Facts That Will Make You Think Twice Before Getting In The Pool This 4th Of July Weekend
- VIDEO: Watch Channing Tatum Do 7 Dance Moves In 30 Seconds
- Where Have Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Fled To With Their Children Amid Their Divorce Announcement?
- The 9 Most Patriotic Movies To Watch On Netflix This Weekend
- Tiffani Thiessen Just Welcomed A New Baby Boy And He Is Adorable
- People Are Freaking Out About Putting Peas In Guacamole
- Woman Gets Lost, Gives Birth, Gets Attacked By Bees, And Starts A Wild Fire All In The Same Day
- Jen And Ben Are Going To Live On The Same Property After Divorce