New York Fixes Mis-Spelled “Shcool X-ing” Sign
The city of New York is trying to correct its embarrassing spelling of the word “School” that it used on the street outside a building that houses two high schools and a middle school.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing.
Apparently the person in charge of sign making needs some more “Shcool”-ing. Read The Story
The sing was created with industrial “textured tape” that permanently stick to asphalt. It was ripped from the pavement on Monday, after the New York post reported the spelling error.
The error had been on the pavement in front of the School since July of 2012, and authorities have blamed the blunder on a clueless contractor. Also I’d like to point out that there is no spell check button in construction.
Rene Anaya, the assistant principal at Lower East Side Preparatory HS said, “One of the teachers said to me, ‘I’m busy grading papers in the school. I’m not grading the city on their spelling.”
Only the wrongly placed “H” and “C” were ground down and repositioned. The S, two O’s and the L were left untouched.
One worker jokingly told the New York Post, “We know how to spell ‘school’!”
Well they do now.
- BREAKING: A Ft. Worth Police Officer Injured; Suspect Dead In Shooting.
- Pet of the Week: Dingo & Sydney
- Guy Speeds Through Traffic Camera For Creative Proposal
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Vagina Steamed At Spa, Preaches It’s Virtues On Goop
- Bruce Betrayed! Kim Feels His Sex Change Will “Spoil” Her Image
- Rhode Island Principle Comes Up With The Most Creative Way Possible To Tell Students It’s A Snow day
- Parody Video Kim Kardashian Did For T-Mobile Is Hilarious
- High School Student Asked Selena Gomez To Prom In The Most Awesome Way Possible
- Goofiest Photos Captured At The Australian Open
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute