Get Movin’ To A Healthier Lifestyle With Zumbathon
If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- The Worst Reality Shows Of ALL TIME (Well, So Far)
- The Worst Company Logos Of All Time
- These Celebrities Were Busted Doing Naughty Things In Public
- Luxury Garage Sale Is Coming To Dallas! Prada For 90% Off
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room
- Did Bruce Jenner Already Have Gender Reassignment Surgery?
- MKTO Chats With Kannon About Texas, Their Friends The Wahlbergs, And New Music
- Cher Heads Up Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2015 Campaign: See Her Look
- Could A Duggar Spinoff Be In The Works?
- See Jennifer Lopez’s New Look…Before She Got Confetti Bombed