Get Movin’ To A Healthier Lifestyle With Zumbathon
If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- Kory: Dallas’ New Tourism Video Makes Me Want To Move To Dallas…Oh Wait…I Did.
- Walker Brothers To Film Final Scenes For Late Brother
- Leigh Ann: How ‘Frozen’ Should Have Ended
- Pharrell’s New Song is ‘Here’ From the ‘Spider-Man 2′ Soundtrack
- Leigh Ann: Toddler Found In Claw Vending Machine
- Chelsea Handler Is Not Talking Craig Ferguson’s Job
- Leigh Ann: Jenny McCarthy Engaged To Donnie Wahlberg
- Mike Modano Stops By To Talk Stars Playoffs With Zazza & Julie
- The Fabulous Leslie Jordan Live In Studio With Zazza & Julie
- What’s Buzzing: Katy Perry Says Selfies Need To Stop