Get Movin’ To A Healthier Lifestyle With Zumbathon
If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome
- The 10 Largest Holiday Events In DFW