Get Movin’ To A Healthier Lifestyle With Zumbathon
If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- Ashlee Simpson Gives Birth! What Interesting Name Did She Give Her Daughter?
- 4 Things Men Hide From Their Wives
- Charlize Theron Adopted Another Baby! What Did She Name Her New Daughter?
- Channing Tatum Expecting Baby #2?
- Does Scott Disick Regret Cheating On Kourtney Kardashian? He’s Speaking Out!
- VIDEO: Bobbi Kristina’s Family Throw A Party And Celebrate Her Life After Funeral + What Family Member Had A Major Outburst?
- PICS: See Miranda Lambert’s Stuff That Blake Shelton Threw Out On The Porch
- Colbie Callait DFW Acura Performance Showroom Online Giveaway
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent DVD Giveaway
- BREAKING: Tragic News About Cecil The Lion’s Brother Jericho