If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- This Sex Doll Looks Too Real…
- VIDEO: Watch Ted Cruz Accidentally Elbow His Wife In The Face…Twice
- VIDEO: Couple Does The Nasty In A Subway Station In Front Of Onlookers
- Here’s How You Can See Beyonce By Giving Back To The Community
- Prince Was Scheduled To See An Addiction Specialist The Day After His Death
- Here’s What Moms In Texas Are Googling The Most
- Website Allows Married Men To Find More Wives
- VIDEO: Watch Jimmy Fallon Pour Ice Water Down Chris Evans Pants
- Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani Are Going To Perform New Duet On The Voice
- PHOTO: Check Out This Tennis Ball-Sized Diamond!