Get Movin’ To A Healthier Lifestyle With Zumbathon
If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- Pink Disses VMA And Feels Let Down; Then Apologizes To Demi Lovato
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- Anne Hathaway Says She’s Losing Parts to Younger Actresses
- Simple Dinner Idea ~Cajun-Style Grill Foil Packets
- You’re More Successful Than You Realize
- Grammarly Speaking TCU Fans Are Ranked #2
- Your Cellphone Is Ruining Your Relationship
- Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Spotted Leaving A Marriage Counseling Session Together
- VIDEO: Watch Angelina Jolie’s Audition Tape At 25
- Six Flags Over Texas: Three New Rides Are Coming In 2016