If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Nurse Leaks Kanye & Kim’s Baby Name
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’
- Natura Pet Issues Recall On Pet Foods Due To Potential Health Risks
- James Franco Will Record Your Voicemail Message For A Donation To His Next Project
- Foods We Loved As Kids That We Can’t Stand As Adults
- The Worst Jobs We’ve Ever Had
- Bigfoot Relative Caught On Camera
- Politician Claims He Fathered Alien Lovechild