Demi Moore Rushed To The Hospital
Actress, Demi Moore, was rushed to the hospital on Monday.
Apparently for substance abuse issues.
TMZ is reporting that law enforcement received a 911 call late Monday night.
Paramedics responded and after assessing her for a half hour, she was transported to a local hospital.
TMZ claims sources have said that she will be placed in a facility to seek further professional assistance for substance abuse.
Demi’s rep told TMZ, “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
Her daughter, Rumer Willis, has been spotted visibly distraught and concerned outside the hospital yesterday.
- Study: Teens Are Better At Texting & Driving Than Adults
- Steve Kemble’s Secret Eggnog Recipe
- Guy Finds Women With Same Last Name As His Ex For Month Long Vacation
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- This Is What Santa Would Look Like If He Was Into High Fashion
- The 14 Most Extreme Plastic Surgeries of 2014
- The Nude Rowers Who Do A Calendar Every Year Are Doing A Full Frontal Film
- Beyonce Sent Out The Best Holiday Cards This Year
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?