Demi Moore Rushed To The Hospital
Actress, Demi Moore, was rushed to the hospital on Monday.
Apparently for substance abuse issues.
TMZ is reporting that law enforcement received a 911 call late Monday night.
Paramedics responded and after assessing her for a half hour, she was transported to a local hospital.
TMZ claims sources have said that she will be placed in a facility to seek further professional assistance for substance abuse.
Demi’s rep told TMZ, “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
Her daughter, Rumer Willis, has been spotted visibly distraught and concerned outside the hospital yesterday.
- You Are Never Going To Believe Who Sang Backup On “Four Five Seconds”
- Sadly, Burger King Cologne Is Not An April Fools Joke.
- BREAKING: Avril Lavigne Reveals Disease Diagnosis
- Does List Of States With “Highest” Residents Include Texas?
- Girl’s April Fools Joke On Boyfriend Fails In Epic Fashion – On Twitter.
- VIDEO: Physics Teacher Gets Hit In The Nuts With An Ax
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Brandi Glanville Flips Out On Her Boss!
- New Study Shows The Cheapest Day To Buy Flights
- Did You Know Glow-In-The-Dark Tampons Can Track Pollution?