Demi Moore Rushed To The Hospital
Actress, Demi Moore, was rushed to the hospital on Monday.
Apparently for substance abuse issues.
TMZ is reporting that law enforcement received a 911 call late Monday night.
Paramedics responded and after assessing her for a half hour, she was transported to a local hospital.
TMZ claims sources have said that she will be placed in a facility to seek further professional assistance for substance abuse.
Demi’s rep told TMZ, “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
Her daughter, Rumer Willis, has been spotted visibly distraught and concerned outside the hospital yesterday.
- VIDEO: Famous Baltimore Raven Football Player Ray Lewis Tells Baltimore Teens To “Go Home”
- VIDEO: Mom Gets Praise After Scolding Son For Rioting
- Anna Kendrick Sings Campfire Version of ‘Cups’ in ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Clip: Watch
- Lifetime Is Going To Air Unauthorized Version Of “Full House”
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates Due to Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- This Baltimore Protester Dancing to Michael Jackson May Make Your Morning a Little Better
- Foodie Blog: Pam’s Famous Ham and Cheese Sliders!
- Six Flags Free Ticket Friday
- Meet Taylor Swift, Sheep Whisperer
- The Story Behind Walk the Moon’s ‘Shut Up and Dance': Watch