Demi Moore Rushed To The Hospital
Actress, Demi Moore, was rushed to the hospital on Monday.
Apparently for substance abuse issues.
TMZ is reporting that law enforcement received a 911 call late Monday night.
Paramedics responded and after assessing her for a half hour, she was transported to a local hospital.
TMZ claims sources have said that she will be placed in a facility to seek further professional assistance for substance abuse.
Demi’s rep told TMZ, “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
Her daughter, Rumer Willis, has been spotted visibly distraught and concerned outside the hospital yesterday.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies