Demi Moore Rushed To The Hospital
Actress, Demi Moore, was rushed to the hospital on Monday.
Apparently for substance abuse issues.
TMZ is reporting that law enforcement received a 911 call late Monday night.
Paramedics responded and after assessing her for a half hour, she was transported to a local hospital.
TMZ claims sources have said that she will be placed in a facility to seek further professional assistance for substance abuse.
Demi’s rep told TMZ, “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
Her daughter, Rumer Willis, has been spotted visibly distraught and concerned outside the hospital yesterday.
- Jason Derulo Gets Ariana Grande, One Direction & Robin Thicke to ‘Talk Dirty’ With Him
- Breaking Down Music’s Top 40 Money Makers: The Richest, The Youngest, The Boy Band-iest
- Keith Richards Wrote a Children’s Book
- Dating App Launches Protection For Celebrities
- Coldplay Play New Song ‘Always In My Head’ at SXSW
- VIDEO: Kevin Bacon Explains The 80′s
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Clip Featuring Electro Hits The Internet
- Jobs Most Likely To Have Psychopaths
- Man’s Worst Proposal Idea Backfires
- Great Things About Being In Your 20s