The All-American Dish David Rancken Has Never Tasted
It’s an all-American favorite dish and a favorite childhood meal for most, but for David Rancken, macaroni & cheese is something that has never passed his lips. He blames the artificial cheeze. Has no one ever offered him homemade mac & real cheddar cheese, or is David today’s Big Fat Liar?
One weekend while Julie was in college and her parents were out of town, Julie decided to host a party at her parents’ house. During this party, the backs of the dining room chairs were broken. As a quick fix, she wired them back together and went back to her dorm to escape the consequences.
During labor & delivery, Julie says she ripped the buttons off of Gene’s shirt.
After living in Texas, Gene has adopted many Texan customs like a love of cowboy boots. However, the one Texas tradition he doesn’t have a taste for is barbecue.
Congrats to Sarah who identified David Rancken as the Big Fat Liar! Sarah won two tickets to see [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] in concert at Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie on February 10th.
Be sure to join us next week at 7:30am CST for your next chance to play Big Fat Liar! You could win two tickets to see [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] in concert at Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie on February 10th. Guess the Big Fat Liar at 7:30am to win! Tickets are available now at VerizonTheatre.com.
- Women Tries To Save Ducklings, But Gets Ticket Instead.
- Women Only Parking Spots, Awesome or Offensive?
- Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Dallas Set List!
- WATCH: Train Premieres “Angel In Blue Jeans” Video!
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Video: This Grandpa Getting Down On The Dancefloor Is EVERYTHING!
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Leigh Ann: Video Dog Apologizes For Stealing Baby Toy
- Leigh Ann: Drew Barrymore Questions Cause Cameron Diaz To Cut Short Interview