The All-American Dish David Rancken Has Never Tasted
It’s an all-American favorite dish and a favorite childhood meal for most, but for David Rancken, macaroni & cheese is something that has never passed his lips. He blames the artificial cheeze. Has no one ever offered him homemade mac & real cheddar cheese, or is David today’s Big Fat Liar?
One weekend while Julie was in college and her parents were out of town, Julie decided to host a party at her parents’ house. During this party, the backs of the dining room chairs were broken. As a quick fix, she wired them back together and went back to her dorm to escape the consequences.
During labor & delivery, Julie says she ripped the buttons off of Gene’s shirt.
After living in Texas, Gene has adopted many Texan customs like a love of cowboy boots. However, the one Texas tradition he doesn’t have a taste for is barbecue.
Congrats to Sarah who identified David Rancken as the Big Fat Liar! Sarah won two tickets to see [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] in concert at Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie on February 10th.
Be sure to join us next week at 7:30am CST for your next chance to play Big Fat Liar! You could win two tickets to see [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] in concert at Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie on February 10th. Guess the Big Fat Liar at 7:30am to win! Tickets are available now at VerizonTheatre.com.
- FUNNY VIDEO: David Beckham Schools His Son Brooklyn
- WATCH: Lady Gaga Gets A Ticket!
- WATCH: Ben Affleck In New Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Official Teaser
- WATCH: Matt McConaughey’s Hilarious Reaction To New Star Wars Trailer
- Office Manager Accused Of Operating On Patients While Dentist Was Out Of The Office!
- Truck Spills 14 Million Bees Onto Major Highway!
- Avengers Ticket Tuesday
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Science Rules – Nothing To Wine About