[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Gavin DeGraw[/lastfm] appeared on the scene with his first album, “Chariot,” in 2003. Now, with platinum albums and singles under his belt, he decided to try something new for his latest album, “Sweeter;” which includes the huge hit “Not Over You.”
He decided to try different producers for different songs, and even shared songwriting with outsiders, to help step out of his comfort zone. He recorded different tracks in different cities to get a different sound. It seems to be paying off, as “Not Over You” was just certified platinum; he’ll be appearing on “The View” on January 30th, and then begins a month-long, sold-out European tour. Gavin returns to Texas on March 20th at “The Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo” in Austin.
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- Cinnabon To Launch Vodka This January
- The 20 Best Websites For Unique Holiday Gifts
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her ‘Favorite Things’ In New Video
- Whad Did Zazza And Julie Leave In The Studio?
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- The Five Companies That Pay The Least To Its Employees