“American Idol” Contestant Ticked With Steven Tyler
She claims that the [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Aerosmith [/lastfm]front-man promised that she was headed to Hollywood.
Diley claims that Tyler spotted her in the crowd before her audition, and told her that she “already won the d*** thing!”
She did not receive a ticket to Hollywood on Sunday night after attempting to sing two songs, “With You” by Jessica Simpson and “Hero” by Mariah Carey. She told TMZ that she was “thrown off because she hadn’t rehearsed either song — and was forced by producers to pick from a list of “flirty” songs.”
Diley’s main complaint was against Steven Tyler, claiming that he loved her tube top and booty shorts 10 minutes before she sang, but then sat silently as she was ridiculed for her outfit.
Fox has no comment, but Tyler’s manager, Eric Sherman, said, “You are telling me some provocatively dressed woman is claiming Steven Tyler flirted with her? I am shocked. Next thing you will tell me is Harvey Levin isn’t 6′ 2.”
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies