“American Idol” Contestant Ticked With Steven Tyler
She claims that the [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Aerosmith [/lastfm]front-man promised that she was headed to Hollywood.
Diley claims that Tyler spotted her in the crowd before her audition, and told her that she “already won the d*** thing!”
She did not receive a ticket to Hollywood on Sunday night after attempting to sing two songs, “With You” by Jessica Simpson and “Hero” by Mariah Carey. She told TMZ that she was “thrown off because she hadn’t rehearsed either song — and was forced by producers to pick from a list of “flirty” songs.”
Diley’s main complaint was against Steven Tyler, claiming that he loved her tube top and booty shorts 10 minutes before she sang, but then sat silently as she was ridiculed for her outfit.
Fox has no comment, but Tyler’s manager, Eric Sherman, said, “You are telling me some provocatively dressed woman is claiming Steven Tyler flirted with her? I am shocked. Next thing you will tell me is Harvey Levin isn’t 6′ 2.”
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- 10 Worst Jobs For Taking Kids To Work Day
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Leigh Ann: Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Worn Deodorant In 20 Years
- Leigh Ann: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked For GQ
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Check Out Tony’s Painting At The Art From The Heart Event Friday
- Leigh Ann: 2-Year-Old Hockey Fan’s Reaction Is Priceless