“American Idol” Contestant Ticked With Steven Tyler
She claims that the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aerosmith [/lastfm]front-man promised that she was headed to Hollywood.
Diley claims that Tyler spotted her in the crowd before her audition, and told her that she “already won the d*** thing!”
She did not receive a ticket to Hollywood on Sunday night after attempting to sing two songs, “With You” by Jessica Simpson and “Hero” by Mariah Carey. She told TMZ that she was “thrown off because she hadn’t rehearsed either song — and was forced by producers to pick from a list of “flirty” songs.”
Diley’s main complaint was against Steven Tyler, claiming that he loved her tube top and booty shorts 10 minutes before she sang, but then sat silently as she was ridiculed for her outfit.
Fox has no comment, but Tyler’s manager, Eric Sherman, said, “You are telling me some provocatively dressed woman is claiming Steven Tyler flirted with her? I am shocked. Next thing you will tell me is Harvey Levin isn’t 6′ 2.”
- Plastic Surgery Leaves Brazilian Model With Rotting Leg
- School Inspects Kid’s Underwear Looking For Phantom Pooper
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Bruce Jenner Will Document His Change In A New Series
- VIDEO: President Obama Sings “Uptown Funk”
- Why Is Bethenny Frankel Returning To RHONY?
- VIDEO: Houston UPS Driver Throws Packages, Pees On House!
- Ask Kory: CrossFit Fail
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’