Woman Allows Cheesburger To Sit On Shelf For One Year
Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- New Hunger Games Trailer Is Out
- VIDEO: Selfies Could Kill You, Seriously Watch How!
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- VIDEO: Bartender Lights Patron’s Face On Fire!
- Julie’s Jabbers: My Daughter The Freak Show
- Video: New Cast Members For Season 5 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update