Woman Allows Cheesburger To Sit On Shelf For One Year
Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Blue October “Fear” World Premiere On KVIL!
- Stevie’s Soapbox: Is Chivalry Dead?
- Weekend Rewind: SURGE Resurgence, #LecraeOnFallon, Doctor Strange, Ron Washington And More
- Storytime with Stevie: How I Got Here
- QUIZ: Which Coach From The Voice Are You?
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards