Woman Allows Cheesburger To Sit On Shelf For One Year
Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Bryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Cyndi Lauper & More to Play GRAMMY Foundation Legacy Concert
- Kory Interviews Lisa Robles, Candy Maker At Disneyland Resort
- Nick Jonas Reveals How His Dad Felt About The Crotch Grabbing Photo
- Is Beyonces New Song A 7-Eleven Promotion, This Picture Makes Us Think So
- Did Leigh Ann And Courtney Predict Sam Smith Winning Last Night? Hear The Audio HERE!
- 10 AMA Moments That Are Perfectly Summed Up By This Same Taylor Swift Face
- Women Sleeps In Same Bed As Dead Mother For 5 Years
- Steve Kembles American Music Award Recap
- Did Selena Gomez Mouth “I Love You” To Justin Beiber At The End Of “The Heart Wants What It Wants” Last Night
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ‘7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch