Woman Allows Cheesburger To Sit On Shelf For One Year
Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- Blake: James Franco Missing Millions!
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Kate Teases Prince William About Bald Spot
- North Texas 12-Year-Old Golf Prodigy Trinity King Joins Zazza & Julie
- Meet Ariana & Scheana From Vanderpump Rules At OMG DayClub Party On Sunday
- Zazza & Julie’s Summer Jams
- Steve Kemble’s Peep Show Peep Challenge