Woman Allows Cheesburger To Sit On Shelf For One Year
Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Kris Allen – Beautiful and Wild
- Meghan Trainor’s Thanksgiving Carols – Jimmy Kimmel!
- Kris Allen – Live Like Were Dying
- Kris Allen – Its Always You
- Kris Allen – In Time
- Win Justin Timberlake Tickets
- KVIL Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend
- Win Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tickets
- Prenup? If I Marry Khloe, I’m Taking Half!… French Montana
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life