Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Here’s What The Real Housewives Of Dallas’ Houses Look Like!
- Get A Behind The Scenes Look At The Real Housewives Of Dallas
- Glee’s Heather Morris Welcomes Baby #2
- The Top 100 Places To Eat In The U.S.
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 12th, 2016
- Low Vitamin B12 Levels Linked to Autism, Dementia
- Peyton Manning Spoofs Brother Eli’s Reaction at Super Bowl 50
- SI Swimsuit Issue Features A 56-Year-Old Bikini Model!
- Are You A Fan Of The Grey Hair Trend On Young People? See The Pics And Vote!
- Here’s Who Will Be Performing At The Grammy’s On Monday