Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Nick Jonas Bares All In New Movie Trailer
- See Every State’s Top Google Search (Photo)
- Man Sets Gas Station On Fire Trying To Kill Spider
- Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce
- 7 Of The Best Summer Shoes From The 90’s
- Here’s What Lindsay Lohan Looks Like In A Swimsuit
- Screech Arrested Again
- KVIL’s Six Flags Memorial Day Weekend Giveaway
- Justin Bieber Is Being Sued For Stealing The Song ‘Sorry’