Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Football Foodies: Grilled Sausage with Spicy Sauce
- She Mail: Enthusiastic Mom Told To Stay Away From Son’s Playoff Football Games
- Kellie Pickler Reveals Ignorance About The Mile High Club
- Justin Timberlake’s 20/20 Tour Rocks Dallas!
- Millions Of Facebook & Gmail Passwords Stolen In Massive Hack!
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- Cinnabon To Launch Vodka This January
- The 20 Best Websites For Unique Holiday Gifts
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her ‘Favorite Things’ In New Video