Walk The Walk To Beat AIDS In The South Dallas AIDS Walk
Help the fight against AIDS by putting your feet to the pavement in the 2nd annual South Dallas AIDS Walk on March 24th. It’s all about raising awareness, education, and support to find a cure for AIDS.
You can run, walk, skip, hop, or strut your way along the 2.1 mile trail that starts at the South Dallas Cultural Center at 34oo South Fitzhugh Ave. Even your pets are welcome to walk the walk!
You can register for the South Dallas AIDS Walk and find out more information by visiting SouthDallasAIDSWalk.org.
- Win Big In KVIL’s KA$H & KATY Contest
- Win Robin Thicke Tickets
- See A Great Big World Live At KVIL
- DFW Family Expo
- Interview: Sky Ferreira on Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- Video: Zach Galifianakis v. President Obama
- The #1 U.S. Spring Break Destination Is?
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch CHVRCHES Cover Lorde’s ‘Team’
- Apple Upgrades with iOS 7.1