Walk The Walk To Beat AIDS In The South Dallas AIDS Walk
Help the fight against AIDS by putting your feet to the pavement in the 2nd annual South Dallas AIDS Walk on March 24th. It’s all about raising awareness, education, and support to find a cure for AIDS.
You can run, walk, skip, hop, or strut your way along the 2.1 mile trail that starts at the South Dallas Cultural Center at 34oo South Fitzhugh Ave. Even your pets are welcome to walk the walk!
You can register for the South Dallas AIDS Walk and find out more information by visiting SouthDallasAIDSWalk.org.
- McDonalds Cutting Several Menu Items!
- Study: Teens Are Better At Texting & Driving Than Adults
- Steve Kemble’s Secret Eggnog Recipe
- Guy Finds Women With Same Last Name As His Ex For Month Long Vacation
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- This Is What Santa Would Look Like If He Was Into High Fashion
- The 14 Most Extreme Plastic Surgeries of 2014
- The Nude Rowers Who Do A Calendar Every Year Are Doing A Full Frontal Film
- Beyonce Sent Out The Best Holiday Cards This Year
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts