Walk The Walk To Beat AIDS In The South Dallas AIDS Walk
Help the fight against AIDS by putting your feet to the pavement in the 2nd annual South Dallas AIDS Walk on March 24th. It’s all about raising awareness, education, and support to find a cure for AIDS.
You can run, walk, skip, hop, or strut your way along the 2.1 mile trail that starts at the South Dallas Cultural Center at 34oo South Fitzhugh Ave. Even your pets are welcome to walk the walk!
You can register for the South Dallas AIDS Walk and find out more information by visiting SouthDallasAIDSWalk.org.
- Latest On The Ebola Virus In Dallas!
- I’m Not Fance Parody! Mom’s You Will Love This!
- PHOTO: Nick Jonas’ Amazing Abs
- Woman Receives Epic Hookup Invitation On Tinder
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- October 1st Is National Kale Day!! So Very 2014
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Celebrities With Fake Teeth
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Leigh Ann: Whoopi & Rosie Faught On The View