Walk The Walk To Beat AIDS In The South Dallas AIDS Walk
Help the fight against AIDS by putting your feet to the pavement in the 2nd annual South Dallas AIDS Walk on March 24th. It’s all about raising awareness, education, and support to find a cure for AIDS.
You can run, walk, skip, hop, or strut your way along the 2.1 mile trail that starts at the South Dallas Cultural Center at 34oo South Fitzhugh Ave. Even your pets are welcome to walk the walk!
You can register for the South Dallas AIDS Walk and find out more information by visiting SouthDallasAIDSWalk.org.
- Win Tickets To See The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug
- 2013: The Year In Music News
- New Music to Know: A Great Big World ‘Say Something’ With Help from Christina Aguilera
- Mariah Carey Blasted for $1 Million Concert in Angola
- Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson & Blake Shelton to Perform Together at 2014 GRAMMYs
- Pictures From Santa’s Sparkle At The Hilton Anatole
- Aretha Franklin to Cover Barbra Streisand, Donna Summer on New Album
- Inside This Week’s ‘Secret’ Beatles and Beach Boys Releases
- Today Is Last Chance For Del Frisco’s Annual Holiday Lunch
- Our Santa’s Sparkle Families And Their Stories