Walk The Walk To Beat AIDS In The South Dallas AIDS Walk
Help the fight against AIDS by putting your feet to the pavement in the 2nd annual South Dallas AIDS Walk on March 24th. It’s all about raising awareness, education, and support to find a cure for AIDS.
You can run, walk, skip, hop, or strut your way along the 2.1 mile trail that starts at the South Dallas Cultural Center at 34oo South Fitzhugh Ave. Even your pets are welcome to walk the walk!
You can register for the South Dallas AIDS Walk and find out more information by visiting SouthDallasAIDSWalk.org.
- Channing Tatum Stripping As 18-Year-Old
- Bacon Bash 2014
- Sneak Preview Of Taylor Swift’s Newest Song
- Breaking News: Oscar De La Renta Dies
- BREAKING: Tori Spellings Rushed To The Hospital In Quarantine
- Bethany Fankel Returns To The Real Housewives Of New York Again!
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Could Gwen Be Leaving The Voice??
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Interview Blue October’s Justin Furstenfeld
- Kris Jenner Angry Over Bruce Dating Her Best Friend