No Need For Coffee; Just Inhale The Caffeine
Tired of having to sit through drinking an entire cup of coffee? Yeah, us too! Good thing there is now “Inhalable Caffeine”.
A new product called AeroShot Pure Energy that hit shelves in January is a small plastic inhaler which holds an aerosol of caffeine equal to that of your morning cup of Joe.
The slogan is “Breathable Energy. Anytime. Anyplace.”
What do you think of this new Caffeine Boost?
More on 103.7 Lite FM
- McDonalds Cutting Several Menu Items!
- Study: Teens Are Better At Texting & Driving Than Adults
- Steve Kemble’s Secret Eggnog Recipe
- Guy Finds Women With Same Last Name As His Ex For Month Long Vacation
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- This Is What Santa Would Look Like If He Was Into High Fashion
- The 14 Most Extreme Plastic Surgeries of 2014
- The Nude Rowers Who Do A Calendar Every Year Are Doing A Full Frontal Film
- Beyonce Sent Out The Best Holiday Cards This Year
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts