Tired of having to sit through drinking an entire cup of coffee? Yeah, us too! Good thing there is now “Inhalable Caffeine”.
A new product called AeroShot Pure Energy that hit shelves in January is a small plastic inhaler which holds an aerosol of caffeine equal to that of your morning cup of Joe.
The slogan is “Breathable Energy. Anytime. Anyplace.”
What do you think of this new Caffeine Boost?
More on 103.7 Lite FM
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Dog Food, The Toe Nails, & The Bachelorette
- Watch Adele’s Reaction After She Accidentally Forgets the Words to Her Song During Concert
- Trump Wins The Republican Nomination For President
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- New Insane Bodycam Footage Shows Firefighters Saving A Construction Worker From Burning Building In Houston Seconds Before It Collapses To The Ground
- Texas Rangers Play A Different Kind Of Game
- Move Over Chewbacca Mom! This Video Of A Woman Receiving Barbra Streisand Tickets Is The Cutest Thing Ever!
- Candace Cameron Bure Raps “Ice Ice Baby” With Vanilla Ice!!!
- Kate Middleton Caught Re-wearing Prince George’s Christening Outfit
- Bradley Cooper’s CBS Show Gets Cancelled, See What Else Got The Axe From Cable