No Need For Coffee; Just Inhale The Caffeine
Tired of having to sit through drinking an entire cup of coffee? Yeah, us too! Good thing there is now “Inhalable Caffeine”.
A new product called AeroShot Pure Energy that hit shelves in January is a small plastic inhaler which holds an aerosol of caffeine equal to that of your morning cup of Joe.
The slogan is “Breathable Energy. Anytime. Anyplace.”
What do you think of this new Caffeine Boost?
More on 103.7 Lite FM
- BREAKING: A Ft. Worth Police Officer Injured; Suspect Dead In Shooting.
- Pet of the Week: Dingo & Sydney
- Guy Speeds Through Traffic Camera For Creative Proposal
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Vagina Steamed At Spa, Preaches It’s Virtues On Goop
- Bruce Betrayed! Kim Feels His Sex Change Will “Spoil” Her Image
- Rhode Island Principle Comes Up With The Most Creative Way Possible To Tell Students It’s A Snow day
- Parody Video Kim Kardashian Did For T-Mobile Is Hilarious
- High School Student Asked Selena Gomez To Prom In The Most Awesome Way Possible
- Goofiest Photos Captured At The Australian Open
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute