No Need For Coffee; Just Inhale The Caffeine
Tired of having to sit through drinking an entire cup of coffee? Yeah, us too! Good thing there is now “Inhalable Caffeine”.
A new product called AeroShot Pure Energy that hit shelves in January is a small plastic inhaler which holds an aerosol of caffeine equal to that of your morning cup of Joe.
The slogan is “Breathable Energy. Anytime. Anyplace.”
What do you think of this new Caffeine Boost?
More on 103.7 Lite FM
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- LISTEN: Zac Efron And Adam Devine Talk To Us About Their New Movie
- VIDEO: Girl Tries To Catch Bouquet And Forgets She’s Holding A Baby
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- 25 AMAZING Clothing Items You Didn’t Know You Could Buy Right Now!
- This Might Be The Biggest Engagement Announcement Fail Of All Time
- Did Katy Perry Just Announce She’ll Be Running For President In 2020?
- If You Have Celiac Disease, This Pill Will Let You Eat Gluten Soon!
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space”