No Need For Coffee; Just Inhale The Caffeine
Tired of having to sit through drinking an entire cup of coffee? Yeah, us too! Good thing there is now “Inhalable Caffeine”.
A new product called AeroShot Pure Energy that hit shelves in January is a small plastic inhaler which holds an aerosol of caffeine equal to that of your morning cup of Joe.
The slogan is “Breathable Energy. Anytime. Anyplace.”
What do you think of this new Caffeine Boost?
More on 103.7 Lite FM
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Another Harry Potter (Related) Story On The Way From J.K. Rowling
- Taylor Swift iPad Mini Monday
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!
- Big Brother Boys Shirtless