Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- 10 Worst Jobs For Taking Kids To Work Day
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Leigh Ann: Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Worn Deodorant In 20 Years
- Leigh Ann: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked For GQ
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Check Out Tony’s Painting At The Art From The Heart Event Friday
- Leigh Ann: 2-Year-Old Hockey Fan’s Reaction Is Priceless