Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- 5,700 Flights Cancelled, Delays at DFW and Love Due to NE Winter Storm
- Emma Watson Cast As Belle In Beauty & The Beast Live Action Film
- Fashion At The 2015 SAG Awards
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Photo Gallery: Miss Universe 2015
- Watch Nick Jonas Perform ‘Jealous,’ Show Off His Evening Wear at Miss Universe 2015
- Dogs Continue To Go Missing In Wise County
- Men Caught on video cat-calling and wolf whistling at their own Disguised MOTHERS:
- Almost Unrecognizable – Zach Galifianakis Shows Off Major Weight Loss
- ‘I’m ethnic!’ Rashida Jones’ Shocked Response After Being Told She’s ‘very tan’ On SAG Awards Red Carpet