Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome