Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- Will Smith and Jada Deny Divorce Rumors
- Gwen Stefani Files For Divorce From Gavin Rossdale! WHAT??
- People Are Angry About This Hunter Posting Her Graphic Kill Photos In The Wake Of Cecil The Lions Death
- Reba McEntire Getting Divorced After 26 Years Of Marriage
- These Disney Princes Could Model Male Underwear
- WATCH: Kelly Clarkson CRUSHES “Wrecking Ball” By Miley Cyrus
- Texas Man Finds iPhone That Fell From Plane!
- Former “Price Is Right” Host Bob Barker Speaks Out On Death Of Cecil The Lion
- What Women Drink Reflects The Kind Of Guy They Like
- WHAT?? Christina Applegate Ditched This HOT Actor On A Date In The 80’s