Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Sam Smith’s ‘Stay With Me’
- What’s Hot: Catwalk in Cowtown Fashion
- Get Your Pre-Sale Tickets To Not So Silent Night!
- Oscar de la Renta’s Best Red Carpet Moments
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings’ ‘Beware of Love’ Featuring Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham: Listen
- NO THANKS: The Haunted Car Wash Prank
- Psycho Alert: Girl Caught In Ex’s Chimney
- Channing Tatum Stripping As 18-Year-Old
- Bacon Bash 2014
- Sneak Preview Of Taylor Swift’s Newest Song