Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- You Will Never Believe Who The Next Mentors On “The Voice” Are Going To Be
- Homophobe Tries To Beat Up Gay Couple, Gay Couple End Up Beating Him Up!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped Over $300K On These Shoes
- Man Tries To Convince Cop His Pot Is Kale Salad
- Where Are They Now? You Have To See What The Cast Of “Saved By The Bell” Is Doing
- “Digital Kidnapping” Is A Real Thing And Can Happen If You Post Pictures Of Your Kids
- Texas Drunk Driving Campaign Begins Today!
- Finally, A Real Hangover Cure
- Lenny Kravitz Pants Ripped And He Showed The World His Junk!
- Dallas ‘Fixin’ The Mix’ With The Horseshoe Coming To I-30/I-35 Interchange