Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- Jerry Seineld’s Kids Had A Lemonade Stand… Until The Police Shut It Down
- Local Man Arrested After Attempting To Pull Over Actual Police Officer
- People Don’t Know These 10 Small Towns In Texas Have Amazing Restaurants
- New ‘Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens’ Footages Leaked On Instagram
- Ed Sheeran’s Huge Lion Tattoo Is Actually Real
- This Teen Just Captured True Love In His Photo And It’s Gone Viral
- New MTV Reality Show Could Tarnish The Kardashians
- Get A Glimpse of Julianne Hough’s Engagement Ring
- An Overweight Woman Asked 5 Stylists To Choose Her Outfits, And She Documented Them All
- Jennifer Lawrence Teaming with Amy Schumer to Write Screenplay