Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad
- PETA Has Come Out With Their Own Version Of “Cecil The Lion Killer” And It’s Awesome!
- Woman Arrested After Botched Surgery Leaving Man’s “Member” Deformed
- Lindsey Lohan Got Naked At A Friends Wedding And Claimed She Was “Drugged”
- Middle School Teacher Decorates Her Entire Classroom In Harry Potter!!!
- What Happens When American Children Taste School Lunches From Around The World?
- A Couple’s Dinosaur Yard Art Is Raising The HOA’s Eyebrows!
- The Duggars Code Word To Repress Sexual Thoughts Is Super Creepy
- Remember Tan Mom? Here She Is Topless On The Beach!