Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- Did Christina Aguilera Get Butt Implants?
- REVEALED: How Much Money Did Princess Diana Leave To Her Sons?
- You Can Now Have A Man Bun Without Having Long Hair
- Pot For Pets- Would You Give Your Dog These?
- LOOK: Miley Cyrus Debuts Armpit Hair
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Baby Plans Revealed
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- BREAKING: Blue Bell Recalls ALL Products!
- We Talked To Adam Lambert Today! So Excited About The Release Of “Ghost Town” Tonight
- 13 High-Maintenance Things Women Do To Look Low Maintenance