Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- Penelope Cruz Was Asked About Her “Ugly Feet” On The Today Show!
- You Can Use Your Phone To See What You Look Like With A Boob Job Now!
- We Were Popping Bottles In Studio Celebrating The Real Housewives Of Dallas!
- Have You Had An Oreogasm? Oreo Brownie Will Blow Your Mind!
- Erika Jayne Called In Today And Gave Our Dallas Housewives Some Advice!
- KFC Is Going To Hook You Up With A Romantic Date Night For Valentine’s Day!
- Ryan Reynold’s Man Part Makes An Appearance In Deadpool
- This Is What Happened During Chipotle’s Closed-Door Meeting!
- If You Lose You Underwear On Valentine’s Day Uber Will Bring You A New Pair!
- Rapid Fire Questions With Your Real Housewives Of Dallas!