Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- Karrueche Tran Dumps Chris Brown on Twitter
- MTV Movie Awards: See The List Of Nominees!
- Texas Sees First Bill To Repeal Marijuana Prohibition
- Kim Richards & Lisa Rinna Get Into A Physical Fight On “Housewives” Epic!
- VIDEO: Cedar Hill Policeman Spoofs Matthew McConaughey
- 6th Annual Caring For Kids Benefit
- VIDEO: Taylor Swift Fulfills 4-Year-Old Girl’s Dying Wish
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Threatens To Do Something Horrible On Her Birthday
- PHOTO: Chris Brown Has A Baby?!
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film