Coffee Lovers Spend Over $1,000 A Year On Beloved Beverage
Have you made your morning trip to Starbucks yet? You may want to consider what those trips are doing to your wallet. According to The Consumerist, a recent survey uncovered that the average American worker spends $1,092 on coffee every year. If that doesn’t surprise you, see where your $20 a week habit ranks in comparison to fuel and lunch budgets.
If you think spending more that $1,000 a year on coffee is a high price to pay, you might be surprised to find that it actually comes in just behind your average annual fuel consumption. The average American worker spends $1,476 on their commute.
The real shocker comes from the cost of eating out. You might want to start packing your lunch once you realize that eating out costs an average of $37 a week. That’s $1,850 of hard-earned cash going straight to your stomach each year.
The lesson to be learned is perhaps that your should pack your lunch and learn to love the office coffee. Just changing those habits could put close to $3,000 back in your pocket this year.
- Melissa Rivers To Sue Endoscopy Clinic Over Mother’s Death
- The Upcoming 5th Season Of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Might Be The Best Yet
- What’s Hot: Dallas Pride!
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘This Is Where I Leave You’
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple
- The Men Of Zazza Mornings Try Out For Magic Mike XXL
- Dirk Nowitzki Shows Off Musical Talent On German Show
- JLo & Iggy Azalea Booty Battle In Jen’s New Video
- Foodie Blog: #LiveLocal #Zazzy #Pumpkin #FoodieFriday
- You Have To Love A Good Mom Parody! Watch This One To “All About That Bass”