Heidi Klum To Divorce Seal
TMZ is reporting that celebrity couple Heidi Klum and Seal are getting a divorce. Sources with “direct knowledge” tell TMZ that Heidi will file divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court as early as next week.
The reasons behind their split is unknown, but Heidi will reportedly cite “irreconcilable differences” as the cause of the divorce.
The model/tv personality and singer have 3 biological kids together, plus Seal adopted Heidi’s oldest daughter from a previous relationship. They married on May 10, 2005. They are famous for making a big deal out of renewing their wedding vows every year on their anniversary in a lavish ceremony.
It is unclear how much money Seal is worth, but according to Forbes, in the last year alone, Klum made a cool $20 million.
More of the latest:
- McDonalds Set To Try Out All Day Breakfast Sales
- Audio: Leigh Ann & Courtney Interviewed Andy Grammer Today!
- College Students Discovered Lecture Teacher Is Smoking Hot Male Model
- VIDEO: SNL Skewers Indiana’s Anti-Gay Law In Less Than 30 Seconds.
- Man Super Glues Wives “Lady Part” Because He Thought She Was Cheating
- Made Violent – Wasted Days
- Made Violent – Two Toned Hair
- Made Violent – On My Own
- 4-Year-Old Boards A Bus Alone At 3 A.M. Because She Had A Craving
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts