TMZ is reporting that celebrity couple Heidi Klum and Seal are getting a divorce. Sources with “direct knowledge” tell TMZ that Heidi will file divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court as early as next week.
The reasons behind their split is unknown, but Heidi will reportedly cite “irreconcilable differences” as the cause of the divorce.
The model/tv personality and singer have 3 biological kids together, plus Seal adopted Heidi’s oldest daughter from a previous relationship. They married on May 10, 2005. They are famous for making a big deal out of renewing their wedding vows every year on their anniversary in a lavish ceremony.
It is unclear how much money Seal is worth, but according to Forbes, in the last year alone, Klum made a cool $20 million.
More of the latest:
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Join Zazza & Julie At Santa’s Sparkle Date Night Skate Night Tomorrow
- Crazy Office Holiday Party Stories
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: Cristine Guerra
- Football Foodies: Chili in a Biscuit Bowl
- She Mail: Woman Says Bah Humbug To Roommates’ Desire To Deck The Halls
- Kristen Stewart Came To Dallas For Chanel Fashion Show
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain