A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Ms. Emeli Sandé Goes To Washington To Honor Carole King
- Dog Whisper Cesar Millan Chats About Bringing Home New Pets
- Cat Bearding Is The Hottest New Photo Meme On The Web
- Men Who Are More High-Maintenance Than Women
- Help Three Dog Bakery Feed Dogs In Need
- Mom Has Son Arrested For Stealing Her Pop-Tarts
- Hollywood Hot Talk With Leigh Ann
- Julie’s Review Room
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’