A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Recap: The Bachelorette Might Need To Be Renamed To The Bachelorette With Chad
- Bachelor To Cast New Season In Dallas
- Kardashian To Earn 7 Figures With New Photoshoot
- Man Wearing ‘#1 DAD’ T-shirt Uses Daughter As Human Shield To Avoid Getting Tasered
- 4 Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Breast Cancer
- Man Cited After Running Naked With Bells Hanging From His Manly Bits
- Charlotte Man Bites Neighbor’s Nose Off
- Watch President Obama Sing Rihanna’s “Work” (Video)
- Katy Perry’s Twitter Hacked, Fires Shot At Taylor Swift
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case