Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Looks Like The Rumors Are True Mariah Carey Will Be Single Again Soon
- Justin Bieber Almost Hits Women With Walker While Driving On Sidewalk!
- Steve-O’s Sea World Protest Is Pretty Awesome!
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Brenton From School Of Metaphysics Analyzes Our Dreams
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- BLOG: My Night On Stage In The Phantom Of The Opera
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Rachel Reilly Calls In To Give Us The Big Brother Scoop
- What’s Hot: FIG Fashion Industry Gallery Finale Sale