A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch The First Clip From The New ‘Powerpuff Girls’ Series
- You Need To See Pamela Anderson And Tommy Lee’s GROWN UP Son Dylan Lee
- #RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Advice To #RHOD: “Be Yourself”
- According To ‘Ghostbusters II’ The World Is Ending Tomorrow: Watch!
- Computer Science Student Creates Virtual Reality Version Of Nintendo’s ‘Duck Hunt’
- Kids Explaining Love Is The Funniest Thing You Will See Today!
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Came Up With The Taylor Swift Lyric In His Song!
- Alanis Morissette Announces Pregnancy With New Video!
- Dad’s Late Note For His Daughters School Is The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See!
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’