Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Video: The Xerox Building Implosion in Dallas!
- Maybe Dez Should Stick To Football
- #WeekendRewind: Binge Watching, Animal Delivery & The Pizza That Lead To A SWAT Team
- Women Take On Abominable Football Ads
- VIDEO: Ed Sheer”chin” Sings…And It’s Wonderfully Weird.
- Justin Timberlake Confirms Pregnancy
- Central Expressway Will Be Closed Super Bowl Sunday Morning
- Vine Of The Day: A Lil’ Birdie Told Me- 01.31.15
- BREAKING: Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown’s Daughter Found Unresponsive In Tub
- Have You Seen The Unreal Looking “Doxbull”?