A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Listen to Gwen Stefani’s New Single ‘Make Me Like You’
- Penelope Cruz Was Asked About Her “Ugly Feet” On The Today Show!
- You Can Use Your Phone To See What You Look Like With A Boob Job Now!
- We Were Popping Bottles In Studio Celebrating The Real Housewives Of Dallas!
- Have You Had An Oreogasm? Oreo Brownie Will Blow Your Mind!
- Erika Jayne Called In Today And Gave Our Dallas Housewives Some Advice!
- KFC Is Going To Hook You Up With A Romantic Date Night For Valentine’s Day!
- Ryan Reynold’s Man Part Makes An Appearance In Deadpool
- This Is What Happened During Chipotle’s Closed-Door Meeting!