Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- What We Secretly Wish We Could Do
- Meggings Take Men’s Fashion To A Skinnier Level
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Getting Trapped In A Car Wash
- Our Favorite Break Up Songs
- Our Random Phobias And Fears
- Siri Backtalks Julie And Flirts With Tony
- Women Pay More For Certain Items And Services Than Men
- Deep Thoughts From A Hollywood Blonde Book Giveaway
- DFW Family Expo Tickets Giveaway
- Dallas Arboretum Tickets Giveaway