Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance on Billy Joel’s Piano
- Amy Schumer And Jennifer Lawrence Had A Dance Party, And The Video Is Adorable!
- Promise of Peace Community Gardens #OkraPaooloza
- Actress Lucy Liu Is A New Mom!
- Ashley Madison CEO Steps Down
- DWTS: First Married Couple Will Compete This Season
- Watch 103-Year-Old Rangers Fan Toss First Pitch
- VIDEO: Guy Annoys Girlfriend With Puns At IKEA
- What Pop Superstar Is Kylie Jenner Sitting With At The MTV Video Music Awards Sunday?
- Jealous! Look Who’s Performing At Courteney Cox’s Wedding!