Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Mother-Of-Four Is Being Charged For Leaving Her Baby At A Store! The Internet Is Outraged!
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- VIDEO: Rapper Kicks Fan In The Face
- Justin Bieber’s New Hair Is Ridiculous
- Watch This Weather Man Freaks Out Over A Large Bug Live On TV
- Designer Creates Bizarre Cup You Have To Kiss To Get Your Morning Coffee
- Beware Of The “Portland Pooper” (PHOTO)
- You’ll Never Guess What A-Lister Will Be On Bear Grylls’ Reality Show!
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages
- Best Memes From Bieber Crying At VMAs