A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Kory’s Top Ten Tech Gifts For 2013
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- $4.6 Million For A Wreath???
- John’s Top 10 Just Plain Awesome Gifts
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Sybil’s Gift Guide For Him