Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- RUMOR: Who Is Taylor Swift Dating Now?
- Mother Of Three’s Bikini Photo Goes Viral
- We Talked To GLAAD About The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana Today! You’ll Want To Hear This
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- #GrannyHair Is A Real Thing On Instagram, It’s The Hottest New Trend
- Celebrities Respond To The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- Non-Stop Music Everyday
- Should We Only Let Beautiful People Wear Yoga Pants?