Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix
- Demi Lovato Just Posed Nude For “Vanity Fair”
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- This Woman Married A Gynecologist And Says Her Love Life Is Amazing!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered! The Personal Pizza Carrier Has Arrived!
- Adorable Little Girl Is So Upset Adam Levine Got Married