Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?
- Kaboom Town In Addison Last Night: HOW Many People?
- VIDEO: 6.5 Foot Shark Caught (And Released) Off North Carolina Coast
- VIDEOS: Watch Minions Watching Movies
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die
- Apple’s Bold New Product!
- Tattoo Artist Turns Little Girls Leg Braces Into Amazing Disney Villains