A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- #InTheKVILKitchen We’re making KVIL Valentine Chocolate Pasta
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs
- Protesters to Clash Over Beyoncé at NFL Headquarters
- A New Harry Potter Book Is Coming This Summer!
- Paul McCartney Creates Audio Mojis for Valentines Day
- Ryan Reynolds Grabs Blake Lively’s Boob In An Epic Instagram Pic
- The 100 Most Romantic Restaurants In The Country
- Kelly Clarkson Pens A Children’s Book
- The Ponder Band Needs Your Help After Someone Stole $20,000 From The Booster Fund
- Beyonce Posts Pics Of Her Airbnb Super Bowl House