A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Get Ready To Say Goodbye To Vampire Diaries! This Is Their Final Season!
- The Twitter Fight Between Chad And Robby After The Bachelorette Last Night Was Awesome!
- Carrie Underwood’s 17-Month-Old Belly Flopping In The Pool Is An Adorable Video
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital after Stage Rushing Incident
- Miss Cleo The Iconic TV Psychic Is Dead
- Unplugged TSA Scanner Allows Travelers To Pass Airport Security Without Being Checked
- Parts of Dallas Without Power After Fire at Oncor Facility
- 2-Year-Old Boy’s Hot Car Death Under Investigation by Dallas Police
- Ariana Grande Has A Sophisticated New Look, Check Out Her Bangs!