A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- New Dating Show Has People Pick Their Dates Based On What Their Genitals Look Like!
- Jennifer Lopez’s New Shoe Collection Is Going To Be AMAZING!
- These 18 Signs Prove You’re A Texas Mom!
- A Calvin Harris And Kanye Song Wont Happen …. “I Don’t Need The Taylor Swift Backlash”
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ghost, The Taxi, & The Conspiracy Theory
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery
- Here’s The List of Speakers/Performers at Tonight’s DNC