Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- You Won’t Believe How Many Hot Dogs This Guy Ate In 10 Minutes
- Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July Was Better Than Yours
- Demi Lovato Makes Falling Down Look ‘Cool For the Summer’
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season Two Finale: Our Guide To Each Character’s Fate
- ‘True Detective’ Season 2, Episode 3 Recap: The White Mask
- This New Desk Lets You Work All Day Right From Bed
- VIDEO: Baby Floats Out To Sea While Parents Weren’t Paying Attention
- VIDEO: Watch 7,000 Fireworks Go Off At Once Due To A Computer Malfunction
- Maine Man Launches Firework Off Of His Head And The Result Was Not Good
- Here’s How All The Celebs Spent The 4th Of July