Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Cell Phone Prices Fall With New Products Soon
- Julie’s Review Room: Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- Throwback Thursday: Kory At 10 Years Old….With A Mullet.
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- David Bowie Wants To Team Up With Oscar Winner To Write New Songs
- Your Facebook News Feed Is Changing…Again.
- Lady Gaga to Headline Intimate Show at SXSW
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour
- Taylor Swift: Inside the ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees