A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Housekeeper, The Backyard, & The Bridezilla
- Dallas Actress Stephanie March, ‘Law & Order: SUV,’ Writes About Breast Implant Nightmare
- Chipotle Is About To Step Up Their Burrito Game And We Can’t Wait!
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Attacks People In New Sum 41 Music Video!
- 103.7 KVIL’s Hip Hop High
- Naked Man Taunts NYPD Then Jumps Off Roof In Time Square (NSFW)
- You Won’t Recognize Ruby Rose In These Throw Back Pictures!
- In Celebration Of Shark Week Here Is A Video Of “The Biggest Shark Ever Filmed”
- Body Parts Wash Up Near Olympics Beach Volleyball Site
- U.S. Lifts Ban On Transgender People Serving Openly In Military