Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Foodie Blog: It’s Hatch Chile Time Ya’ll
- Avril Lavigne’s Diamond Rock Will Make You Hate Her
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- VIDEO: This Is The Most Heart Warming Thing You Will Watch All Week! ATM Automated Thanking Machine!
- KVIL Poptopia Headliner Phillip Phillips Talks About His First Kiss, And Much More
- If You Love Great Movies You Won’t Love This! Sharknado 2 In 2 Minutes!
- Julie’s Review Room: Guardians Of The Galaxy
- VIDEO: Vin Diesel Singing Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me.”
- Kate Upton Denied Puppy By MLB Player Boyfriend
- Lily Allen Says Miley’s Bangerz Tour Is “Incredible To Watch”