Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Kid Rock SLAMS Beyonce in Rolling Stone!
- Apparently You Will Be Able To Charge Your Phone Soon By Pleasuring Yourself
- Man Wakes Up At Bus Stop To Find Out His Testicles Had Been Stolen
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- BREAKING: Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police
- Hot Chocolate To Sip & Hot Chocolate Cookies To Eat :)
- Have You Seen The Cotton Candy Oreo’s Yet??
- Is It White And Gold Or Blue And Black? Here Is The Science Behind It
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees