Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome