Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- MTV Announces Full List Of Performers For The 2015 Video Music Awards
- VIDEO: Crocodile Accidentally Bites Off Another Crocodile’s Foot
- Crash Victims Will Sue Caitlyn Jenner For…
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad
- PETA Has Come Out With Their Own Version Of “Cecil The Lion Killer” And It’s Awesome!
- Woman Arrested After Botched Surgery Leaving Man’s “Member” Deformed
- Lindsey Lohan Got Naked At A Friends Wedding And Claimed She Was “Drugged”
- Middle School Teacher Decorates Her Entire Classroom In Harry Potter!!!
- What Happens When American Children Taste School Lunches From Around The World?