A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Weather Channel Names The Winter Storm “Cleon”…Really?
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Beyoncé’s “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” Will Happen Tonight
- Man Wakes Up To Empty Plane Cabin
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: Buffy
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That: Icepocalypse 2013 Edition