Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Head To NorthPark Center For Black Friday
- KVIL Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend
- VIDEO: Did Don Lemon Go To Far With His Comment In Ferguson Last Night?
- VIDEO: This “Black Friday” Spoof Movie Trailer, Sums Up All Of Our Shopping Fears
- Pregnant Turkey Prank Is The Best Thing You Will See This Thanksgiving
- ICE! At Gaylord Texan With Sybil!
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Ariana Grande Indignant And Fighting Back About Being Called “Whore-Like” by Bette Midler
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’