A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- KFC Has Entered The Cosmetics Game With An Edible Nail Polish!
- Woman Gets Cheated On Spray-Paints “Hope It Was Worth It” On $100,000 Range Rover!
- VIDEO: Woman Harasses Man About Using Food Stamps At Walmart!
- Janet Jackson is Pregnant: Report
- This Summer Flights Will Be The Cheapest They Have Been In 7 Years!
- Happy Birthday Adele! See Some Of Her Best Lyrics That Give Strength, Love and Life To Fans
- Krispy Kreme Is Opening An ATM-Like Machine That Dispenses Doughnuts
- Justin Bieber Sets Up Shop In NYC And Draws a Massive Crowd
- Ryan Reynolds Parodies Erectile Dysfunction Ad For Deadpool DVD Release
- Demi Lovato Reboots ‘I Will Survive’ for ‘The Angry Birds Movie’: Listen