Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- BREAKING: Tori Spellings Rushed To The Hospital In Quarantine
- Bethany Fankel Returns To The Real Housewives Of New York Again!
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Could Gwen Be Leaving The Voice??
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Interview Blue October’s Justin Furstenfeld
- Kris Jenner Angry Over Bruce Dating Her Best Friend
- Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview