Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert
- Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘The November Man’
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- Shakira Is Preggers Again!
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch
- Julie Loves This ‘Friends’ Reunion!
- Win Tickets To See Phillip Phillips & MAGIC! Live
- What’s Hot: The Warbirds On Paradise Aviation History Event