A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Adele’s Friend Squad Might Top Taylor Swift’s!
- *NSYNC Congratulate Adele on Breaking Their Sales Record
- Shoplifter Hides On Roof And Demands Donuts
- Jimmy Kimmel Debuts First Look Of New Captain American Film
- You Know What Else Starts Tomorrow? Engagement Season
- Photos Show Stunning Ginkgo Biloba Tree Shedding Bright Yellow Leaves in China
- Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested In Kansas
- Citrus Roasted Turkey
- Sherri Shepherd Ordered To Pay Child Support For Surrogate Son
- VIDEO: Watch Adele Sing “Hello” With Classroom Instruments On Jimmy Fallon