Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- We Debuted Katy Tiz’s New Song “Whistle” You’re Going To Love It
- Kelly Osbourne Warned Giuliana Rancic About The Hair Comment During Taping: What Really Happened
- Guy Finds Out His Wife Is Cheating, And Gets Best Revenge EVER!
- Erykah Badu Stuck At The DFW Airport! Her Response Is Classic!
- 6 Reasons Why “Empire” Is The Greatest Show On Earth
- #TodayNFood February 26th is National Chili Day!!
- Remember Lupita’s 150K Pearl Oscar Dress? It Was Stolen
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple
- Groom Gets Choked Up As He Reads Vows To Bride’s Daughter
- Pharrell, Chad Hugo Made Into Statues for Art Piece