Teacher Limits 5th Graders Bathroom Privileges ; Angers Parents
A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- BREAKING: Tragic News About Cecil The Lion’s Brother Jericho
- Have You Seen These Rare Deleted Scenes From “The Shawshank Redemption”?
- It’s Tense At Today’s Funeral For Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Have You Seen This Epic Pomeranian Sneeze?
- Ashlee Simpson Welcomes Baby Girl!
- Mom Photographs Her Daughter And Dog Wearing The Same Thing Sparking Cuteness Debate
- LISTEN: Idiot Calls 911 Cause Girlfriend’s Cat Ate His Bacon
- British Swear Words We Need To Start Using Immediately
- Facts That Might Freak Out Your Friends
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?