“American Idol” Hopeful’s Criminal Past
But apparently the 24-year-old singer has a long criminal record.
TMZ is reporting that Brumfield has been arrested at least 6 times in the last 7 years, 3 of which were alcohol related.
According to police reports she was arrested in Tennessee on August 22, 2012 for being publicly intoxicated in the lobby of a Baskin Robbins.
Just 9 days prior, on August 13, she was arrested in front of a restaurant for what police are describing as “extreme intoxication”.
She was arrested two times in 2007, once for unlawful detainer (staying at a property after her lease had ended). And again for underage consumption of alcohol, for which she was sentenced probation.
Brumfield was arrested in 2005 for criminal trespass on private property.
And she is currently living in a tent in the woods, but her story could have a happy ending. Brumfield blew away the judges, and she has enough talent to make it far in the contest.
- Tension Rises Between Kimye & Beyonce/Jay Z
- FWPD Detective Chris Gorrie Visits In Studio
- Are Sean Penn & Charlize Theron Engaged?
- Morgan Freeman’s Voice… With Helium?
- Rachel Reilly Talks Last Night’s Episode & Big Brother Protocol
- Zazzo Zoo: Charming Charlie Wants YOU To Love Him
- Minor League GM Sings ‘Take Me Out To The Ballgame’ While Getting Prostate Exam
- What’s Buzzing With Tony Zazza?
- Plano Man Raises $250K In 3 Days For Best Idea EVER
- The NEW Best Selfie Photobomb Ever?