“American Idol” Hopeful’s Criminal Past
But apparently the 24-year-old singer has a long criminal record.
TMZ is reporting that Brumfield has been arrested at least 6 times in the last 7 years, 3 of which were alcohol related.
According to police reports she was arrested in Tennessee on August 22, 2012 for being publicly intoxicated in the lobby of a Baskin Robbins.
Just 9 days prior, on August 13, she was arrested in front of a restaurant for what police are describing as “extreme intoxication”.
She was arrested two times in 2007, once for unlawful detainer (staying at a property after her lease had ended). And again for underage consumption of alcohol, for which she was sentenced probation.
Brumfield was arrested in 2005 for criminal trespass on private property.
And she is currently living in a tent in the woods, but her story could have a happy ending. Brumfield blew away the judges, and she has enough talent to make it far in the contest.
- Stacy Fawcett’s Foodie Blog: Spooktackular Caramel Apples!
- 103.7 KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Giveaway
- Jenny McCarthy Spills The Beans On Her Sex Life
- Echosmith – Nothing’s Wrong
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘John Wick’
- Echosmith – Bright
- Echosmith – Cool Kids
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- Top 10 Horror Films
- Is This Ebola Themed House In Dallas Too Much??