“American Idol” Hopeful’s Criminal Past
But apparently the 24-year-old singer has a long criminal record.
TMZ is reporting that Brumfield has been arrested at least 6 times in the last 7 years, 3 of which were alcohol related.
According to police reports she was arrested in Tennessee on August 22, 2012 for being publicly intoxicated in the lobby of a Baskin Robbins.
Just 9 days prior, on August 13, she was arrested in front of a restaurant for what police are describing as “extreme intoxication”.
She was arrested two times in 2007, once for unlawful detainer (staying at a property after her lease had ended). And again for underage consumption of alcohol, for which she was sentenced probation.
Brumfield was arrested in 2005 for criminal trespass on private property.
And she is currently living in a tent in the woods, but her story could have a happy ending. Brumfield blew away the judges, and she has enough talent to make it far in the contest.
- Noah DVD Giveaway
- One Direction Concert Tickets Giveaway
- Vine Of The Day: 07.26.14
- Looking For Something Fun For The Whole Family This Weekend? Did I Mention All Of These Are Free!
- Text Wedding Invite To The Wrong Person And They Still Show Up? #WeStillComing
- VIDEO: Season 4 Game Of Thrones Bloopers
- VIDEO: Morgan Freeman & Jimmy Fallon On Helium Is EVERYTHING!
- JUST RELEASED VIDEO: “Walking Dead” Season 5 Trailer
- Foodie Blog: Shrimp Ceviche!
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book