“American Idol” Hopeful’s Criminal Past
But apparently the 24-year-old singer has a long criminal record.
TMZ is reporting that Brumfield has been arrested at least 6 times in the last 7 years, 3 of which were alcohol related.
According to police reports she was arrested in Tennessee on August 22, 2012 for being publicly intoxicated in the lobby of a Baskin Robbins.
Just 9 days prior, on August 13, she was arrested in front of a restaurant for what police are describing as “extreme intoxication”.
She was arrested two times in 2007, once for unlawful detainer (staying at a property after her lease had ended). And again for underage consumption of alcohol, for which she was sentenced probation.
Brumfield was arrested in 2005 for criminal trespass on private property.
And she is currently living in a tent in the woods, but her story could have a happy ending. Brumfield blew away the judges, and she has enough talent to make it far in the contest.
- Divorce, It’s Done! Bruce Jenner ‘Wants Nothing To Do With Kris’ Now That Their Divorce Is Finalized
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- ‘Paranoid’ Teresa Giudice Telling Friends Her Phones Are Tapped!
- Amanda Bynes: Switching Sides, Wants To Be A Shrink?
- George Clooney Furious At Hollywood Cowards Over Sony Hacking
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- Vine Of The Day: Indiana Bones- 12.19.14
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr Interview Daughtry
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It