“American Idol” Hopeful’s Criminal Past
But apparently the 24-year-old singer has a long criminal record.
TMZ is reporting that Brumfield has been arrested at least 6 times in the last 7 years, 3 of which were alcohol related.
According to police reports she was arrested in Tennessee on August 22, 2012 for being publicly intoxicated in the lobby of a Baskin Robbins.
Just 9 days prior, on August 13, she was arrested in front of a restaurant for what police are describing as “extreme intoxication”.
She was arrested two times in 2007, once for unlawful detainer (staying at a property after her lease had ended). And again for underage consumption of alcohol, for which she was sentenced probation.
Brumfield was arrested in 2005 for criminal trespass on private property.
And she is currently living in a tent in the woods, but her story could have a happy ending. Brumfield blew away the judges, and she has enough talent to make it far in the contest.
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale
- A Doss Of Sass: Taylor Swift Hacked!
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: ‘The Original High’
- Suge Knight, Record Producer Arrested on Murder Charges!
- Tom Petty Addresses ‘That Sam Smith Thing,’ Laments That News Picked Up the Story
- Honey Boo Boo’s Uncle Poodle Got Hitched!
- Who Will Replace Teresa Giudice On RHONJ?
- Which Female Artist Will Join Katy Perry For Her Super Bowl Halftime Show?
- BREAKING: A Ft. Worth Police Officer Injured; Suspect Dead In Shooting.
- Pet of the Week: Dingo & Sydney