“American Idol” Hopeful’s Criminal Past
But apparently the 24-year-old singer has a long criminal record.
TMZ is reporting that Brumfield has been arrested at least 6 times in the last 7 years, 3 of which were alcohol related.
According to police reports she was arrested in Tennessee on August 22, 2012 for being publicly intoxicated in the lobby of a Baskin Robbins.
Just 9 days prior, on August 13, she was arrested in front of a restaurant for what police are describing as “extreme intoxication”.
She was arrested two times in 2007, once for unlawful detainer (staying at a property after her lease had ended). And again for underage consumption of alcohol, for which she was sentenced probation.
Brumfield was arrested in 2005 for criminal trespass on private property.
And she is currently living in a tent in the woods, but her story could have a happy ending. Brumfield blew away the judges, and she has enough talent to make it far in the contest.
- Watch Dallas Sportscaster Dale Hansen Sound Off On Racism
- Man Has “The Dress” Tattooed On His Leg And We Still Aren’t Sure What Color It Is
- VIDEO: Ariana Grande Almost Dies At Her Honeymoon Tour Concert
- Rumors Are Khloe Kardashian Or NeNe Leakes Will Replace Kelly Osbourne On Fashion Police
- Did SNL Cross The Line With Dakota Johnson ISIS Skit? Funny or Shocking?
- Bobbi Kristina ‘absolutely no signs of life lately’
- Khloe Kardashian in Talks to Join Fashion Police!
- Ingrid Michaelson Parts Ways With Husband
- One Night Out With Katy Tiz
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta