The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since Queen Latifah hosted in 2005 the Grammys will have a host. The previous 7 years has been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice over introducing the presenters.
[photogallerylink id=68323]The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the Grammys. Click Here to sign up.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Johnny Manziel Buys 300 Shots On Draft Night
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For April 29th, 2016
- VIDEO: Watch This DFW Couple Get Married On Good Morning America
- House Panel Votes To Make Women Register For The Draft
- 100-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Pole Dance For Her Birthday
- UFO Spotted Over Southern California
- Ryan Reynolds Pays Tribute To 13-Year-Old Deadpool Fan Who Passed Away
- VIDEO: Blind 5th Grader Sees Mother For The First Time
- VIDEO: Watch These Two Monks Get Into A Brawl Outside Their Temple
- Here’s How Prince William And Kate Middleton Will Spend Their Five Year Anniversary