The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since Queen Latifah hosted in 2005 the Grammys will have a host. The previous 7 years has been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice over introducing the presenters.
[photogallerylink id=68323]The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the Grammys. Click Here to sign up.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Watch Adele Sing “Hello” With Classroom Instruments On Jimmy Fallon
- Soap Actor Dies
- Here’s What’s Coming To Netflix in December
- And The Winner Of Dancing With The Stars Is…
- These Were The Biggest Television Flops Of 2015
- 15 Truths About Being A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader You Would Never Expect!
- Mama June & Honey Bear Just Scored Another Reality Show!
- This Woman Proves How Much It Actually Takes To Break A Condom! WOW!
- 103.7 KVIL Will Be Out At NorthPark Center This Black Friday
- This Guy Is Already Camping Out For Black Friday And You Have To See His Set Up!