Lite’s Review Room – Train
It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- ISIS Releases “Kill List” For Cities, And One Of Ours Made The List
- Amazon Delivering To Select Dallas Cities In Less Than An Hour
- Britney Spears Was Forced To Enter Rehab
- BREAKING: Explosion In New York City Building Causes It To Collapse!
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Deserving Couple And Plays Wedding Singer For Them
- The Best Patios In Dallas To Have A Drink
- Man Caught Making Love To A Stuffed Animal In Wal-Mart
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Bridge Collapses In Central Texas On I-35