Lite’s Review Room – Train
It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- Maybe Dez Should Stick To Football
- #WeekendRewind: Binge Watching, Animal Delivery & The Pizza That Lead To A SWAT Team
- Women Take On Abominable Football Ads
- VIDEO: Ed Sheer”chin” Sings…And It’s Wonderfully Weird.
- Justin Timberlake Confirms Pregnancy
- Central Expressway Will Be Closed Super Bowl Sunday Morning
- Vine Of The Day: A Lil’ Birdie Told Me- 01.31.15
- BREAKING: Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown’s Daughter Found Unresponsive In Tub
- Have You Seen The Unreal Looking “Doxbull”?
- Watch This Brilliant And Chilling Super Bowl Commercial NOW