It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- Scientist Say You Should Be Taking A Midday Nap!
- 7 Things Every Pregnant Woman Has Done But Doesn’t Like To Talk About!
- Parents Caught The Exact Moment Their 5-Year-Old Got Attacked By A Peacock
- Ikea Recalls 29 Million Dressers After They Crushed Six Kids!
- Lisa Marie Presley Files For Divorce, So Who Gets Elvis’ Fortune?
- Benghazi Committee Releases Final Report And There’s A Lot For Hillary Clinton To Be Worried About
- BREAKING NEWS: Two Freight Trains Collide In Texas And Explode
- There Is Now Break Up Insurance On Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleson
- Driver Who Crashed Sues Richardson Bar For $1 Million
- John Legend Shares New Pics Of Baby Luna