Lite’s Review Room – Train
It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- All Nutella Restaurant!! YES!!
- Sopranos Fans The Question Is Finally Answered! Did Tony Die In The Final Episode?
- Single Again: Semisonic – ‘Closing Time’
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- The Ladies Of KVIL Are Taking Over AM DRIVE!
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After Being Rear-Ended By Paparazzi
- Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Media For Going After Her Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt
- What’s Hot: Decks In The Park
- One Republic & Christina Perri Dallas Concert Review
- Foodie Blog With Aaron Perry!