Lite’s Review Room – Train
It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update
- What’s Hot: The Boy From Oz
- New Maverick Chandler Parsons Dating Kendall Jenner?
- Leigh Ann: Things A Man Never Wants To See In Your House
- Leigh Ann: Liam Payne Posts Naked Picture On Instagram
- Leigh Ann: Tim McGraw’s Slap Victim Gets A Lawyer
- Leigh Ann: Spanx Jeans Are A Thing Now
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Meteorologist Responds To Viewer Complaining About Her Wardrobe
- Leigh Ann: JLO’s Bathtub Selfie