Lite’s Review Room – Train
It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- The Best And Worst States For Working Parents!
- This Army Vet Uses Tumblr To Put Military Life Into Perspective!
- People Are Getting Billed Up To 11 Times For Netflix This Month! You Might Want To Check!
- This Video Of Dogs Welcoming Their Owners Home From War Will Make Your Memorial Day!
- PHOTO: Elephant Takes A Perfect “Selfie” With His Trunk
- Josh Duggar Jokes About Incest During An Interview
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passed Away Over The Weekend
- Have You Seen The BIGGEST Drink In Dallas?
- Duggar Family Update: Is Josh Duggar On The Chopping Block?
- Why Is Sharon Osbourne Taking A Break From The Talk?