Lite’s Review Room – Train
It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- Girls Guide To Getting Through A Super Bowl Party
- Three Brothers Recreate Old Photos For Calendar For Mom
- Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger Is Working with Members of One Direction on Music
- Why Brian Littrell Will Be Crying on Opening Night of New Backstreet Boys Doc
- Hozier Covers Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem': Listen
- Missy Elliott Joining Katy Perry at the Super Bowl Halftime Show: Report
- Jumping Up And Down After A Marriage Proposal, Bride Falls Off Cliff To Her Death!
- An Easy Way to Tell When You’re Going to Die?
- Don’t Tell Leigh Ann or Courtney Kerr, But Make Up Found To Be A Waste Of Time!
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift