It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- Mom Tries To Teach Baby To Say ‘Mama’ But The Dog Says It Instead
- Police Report Reveals Who’s At Fault For Dallas Cowboys Bus Crash That Killed 4
- Viral Video: Fort Worth Man Surprises Friend with Kidney Donation
- Burleson Resident Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
- Kerry Washington, Neil Patrick Harris, & Bryan Cranston Have Started A Campaign To Stop Donald Trump
- The Latest Divorce Trend…Prenuptial Housing
- Calvin Harris Wants To Make Music With Kanye West To Beat Taylor Swift To A Breakup Song
- 11% Of Team USA Athletes Headed To Rio Have Texas Ties
- Did Ed Sheeran Get Married?
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 27, 2016 (Audio)