It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- Police Release 911 Log That Includes A Call About Prince’s Alleged Cocaine Use!
- Smell Dating Is A Real Thing And It Freaks Us Out!
- This Guy Recreated Looks From The Met Gala And It’s Hilarious!
- Can You Solve This Facebook Math Problem That Is Floating Around?
- You Can Now Wear This Bracelet To Shock Away Your Cravings And It Hurts!
- Chick-Fil-A’s Loyalty Program Might Actually Make You really Mad!
- A Hundred Years Later Ringling Brothers Is Retiring Their Elephant Act!
- Special Needs Student Crowned Prom King And Has 37 Dates
- Adele Shares Beyoncé Love
- Met Gala Afterparty Dresses You Can’t Miss