Lite’s Review Room – Train
It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- If You Have A LinkedIn Account They Might Owe You $1,500
- New York Giants Receiver Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Just Sent A Text To All The Side Chicks In His Phone
- You Have To See What Is In This Years Neiman Marcus Christmas Book
- The Home Button On The New iPhone Is Burning People’s Fingers
- Here Are The Happiest Cities In Texas
- These 19 Celebrities Real Names Will Shock You!
- James Franco Is In Dallas Through November! Have You Seen Him Around Town?
- Remember The Irving Boy Who Was Arrested For Bringing His Clock To School? There Is Now A Halloween Costume!