John Travolta And Oliva Newton-John Reunited
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]John Travolta[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Olivia Newton-John[/lastfm] reunited Thursday night in L.A. at what was billed as The Spirit of Australia party.
If this doesn’t get you Grease fans excited, then nothing will.
It was a photo-op for Qantas Airlines, the Australian carrier for which Travolta, a licensed pilot, has done promotional work in recent years.
Olivia told TV’s Extra she doesn’t get to see John very often, but when she does, it’s usually at events. A smiling Olivia said, “It’s always lovely to see him.”
But she also dismissed those oft-repeated rumors they’d had an off-screen relationship while filming Grease. She tells London’s Daily Mail, “The truth was we were just good friends and used to hang around together, going for drinks or a meal. But there was nothing in it. He still remains a friend today.”
- VIDEO: Worried About Getting Old? This Old Man Should Be The Poster Child For Not Caring!
- Video: Spray Cake In A Can! Coolest Thing Ever, Or Does This Make Us Even Lazier?
- Panic At The Disco Shut Down Anti-Gay Protesters In Epic Fashion!
- Listen: Lorde’s ‘Tennis Court’ Gets the Diplo Treatment in Remix
- Maroon 5 Reveals ‘V’ Track List, Album Cover
- Avicii Recruits Jon Bon Jovi, Chris Martin, Billie Joe Armstrong & More for Next Album
- The Script Announce New Album ‘No Sound Without Silence,’ Listen to New Song ‘Superheroes’
- Linda Perry on Rumors Beyoncé Doesn’t Write Her Own Material: Changing One Word ‘Not Songwriting’
- Beyoncé Debuts ’50 Shades of Grey’ Teaser: Listen
- Leigh Ann: Husband’s Passive Aggressive No Sex Spreadsheet