John Travolta And Oliva Newton-John Reunited
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Travolta[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Olivia Newton-John[/lastfm] reunited Thursday night in L.A. at what was billed as The Spirit of Australia party.
If this doesn’t get you Grease fans excited, then nothing will.
It was a photo-op for Qantas Airlines, the Australian carrier for which Travolta, a licensed pilot, has done promotional work in recent years.
Olivia told TV’s Extra she doesn’t get to see John very often, but when she does, it’s usually at events. A smiling Olivia said, “It’s always lovely to see him.”
But she also dismissed those oft-repeated rumors they’d had an off-screen relationship while filming Grease. She tells London’s Daily Mail, “The truth was we were just good friends and used to hang around together, going for drinks or a meal. But there was nothing in it. He still remains a friend today.”
- Mariah Carey Calls ‘American Idol’ ‘The Worst Experience of My Life’
- Interview: Jason Derulo Counts His Blessings, Favorite Moments on ‘Everything is 4′
- U2 Turn Back the Clock with Epic L.A. Club Show
- Nate Ruess Previews Rock Hall Performance, Reveals Who Stole the Show
- Anheuser-Busch Stops Beer Production To Send Texas Water
- Beyoncé’s Music Could Be Removed From TIDAL Completely
- REUNITED: Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Back Together?
- Johnny Depp’s Daughter Celebrates Her “Sour Sixteen” In Style
- WATCH: Ian Somerhalder Yells At His Fans In Paris
- REPORT: Rob Kardashian Enters Rehab In Florida