[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Travolta[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Olivia Newton-John[/lastfm] reunited Thursday night in L.A. at what was billed as The Spirit of Australia party.
If this doesn’t get you Grease fans excited, then nothing will.
It was a photo-op for Qantas Airlines, the Australian carrier for which Travolta, a licensed pilot, has done promotional work in recent years.
Olivia told TV’s Extra she doesn’t get to see John very often, but when she does, it’s usually at events. A smiling Olivia said, “It’s always lovely to see him.”
But she also dismissed those oft-repeated rumors they’d had an off-screen relationship while filming Grease. She tells London’s Daily Mail, “The truth was we were just good friends and used to hang around together, going for drinks or a meal. But there was nothing in it. He still remains a friend today.”
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services
- Texas School Sees Immediate Positive Response When They Triple Recess Time!
- Husband Paid To Have His Wife Killed! Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral!