[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Travolta[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Olivia Newton-John[/lastfm] reunited Thursday night in L.A. at what was billed as The Spirit of Australia party.
If this doesn’t get you Grease fans excited, then nothing will.
It was a photo-op for Qantas Airlines, the Australian carrier for which Travolta, a licensed pilot, has done promotional work in recent years.
Olivia told TV’s Extra she doesn’t get to see John very often, but when she does, it’s usually at events. A smiling Olivia said, “It’s always lovely to see him.”
But she also dismissed those oft-repeated rumors they’d had an off-screen relationship while filming Grease. She tells London’s Daily Mail, “The truth was we were just good friends and used to hang around together, going for drinks or a meal. But there was nothing in it. He still remains a friend today.”
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 9th, 2016
- Beyoncé’s Stylist: There is a New Album and it’s Great
- Kanye West to Retire and Design Children’s Clothing?
- 6 Reasons Why Beyonce’s Halftime Performance was the Most ‘Beyonce’ Moment Ever
- WATCH: Teresa Giudice Talks About Her Life In Prison In New Interview On Good Morning America
- Rick Rubin Readies ‘Star Wars’ Themed Album
- Chelsea Handler Is Back At It With Her Latest Nude Instagram
- Man Arrested For Throwing Alligator Through Drive-Thru Window
- Check Out These Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes From Mrs. Doubtfire