[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Travolta[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Olivia Newton-John[/lastfm] reunited Thursday night in L.A. at what was billed as The Spirit of Australia party.
If this doesn’t get you Grease fans excited, then nothing will.
It was a photo-op for Qantas Airlines, the Australian carrier for which Travolta, a licensed pilot, has done promotional work in recent years.
Olivia told TV’s Extra she doesn’t get to see John very often, but when she does, it’s usually at events. A smiling Olivia said, “It’s always lovely to see him.”
But she also dismissed those oft-repeated rumors they’d had an off-screen relationship while filming Grease. She tells London’s Daily Mail, “The truth was we were just good friends and used to hang around together, going for drinks or a meal. But there was nothing in it. He still remains a friend today.”
- Pokemon Go Player Drives Straight Into A Park Where Children Are Playing
- Concert Karaoke? Watch James Corden’s Surprise Duet With Meghan Trainor At Her L.A. Show!
- WATCH: “Game Of Thrones” Season 6 Blooper Reel
- The Best Places in DFW To Celebrate National Tequila Day Today!
- WATCH: Reporter Caught Playing Pokemon Go During A Government Briefing on Isis
- 4-Year-Old Dies After Babysitter Allegedly Forgets Her in Hot Car
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!