[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Travolta[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Olivia Newton-John[/lastfm] reunited Thursday night in L.A. at what was billed as The Spirit of Australia party.
If this doesn’t get you Grease fans excited, then nothing will.
It was a photo-op for Qantas Airlines, the Australian carrier for which Travolta, a licensed pilot, has done promotional work in recent years.
Olivia told TV’s Extra she doesn’t get to see John very often, but when she does, it’s usually at events. A smiling Olivia said, “It’s always lovely to see him.”
But she also dismissed those oft-repeated rumors they’d had an off-screen relationship while filming Grease. She tells London’s Daily Mail, “The truth was we were just good friends and used to hang around together, going for drinks or a meal. But there was nothing in it. He still remains a friend today.”
- Elton John Performs Post-Super Bowl Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- The Super Bowl “Woo” Guy Enrages People On Social Media
- Taylor Swift to Open the GRAMMY Awards
- Bernie Sanders Appears on SNL with Doppelganger Larry David
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 8th, 2016
- ‘Hot Ref’ Clete Blakeman Praised on Social Media During Super Bowl
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Adorable Picture Of Apple Martin And Blue Ivy At The Super Bowl
- These Were The Top 5 Commercials From The Super Bowl
- VIDEO: Watch Beyonce Recover From A Fall During The Halftime Show Like A Boss
- Matt Leblanc Nearly Had A Nervous Breakdown After ‘Friends’ Ended