Dallas Celebrities To Do Battle In Cupcake War At NorthPark
Head out to NorthPark Center this Saturday for the first ever Big D’s “Big News” Cupcake War hosted by Sprinkles Cupcakes! This yummy event will be hosted by our very own Gene & Julie, and Kimberly Schlegel Whitman is one of the judges. This is one yummy event you won’t want to miss!
In the North Court of NorthPark Center, just under the food court, a battle royal of confectionary contests will take place between popular faces of local news, and it’s all in the name of charity!
The CW 33’s Roni Porter is competing for Hunger Busters, CBS 11’s Clarice Tinsley is battling for the Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas, WFAA’s Amy Vanderoef will hold her own on behalf of Hold The Door, NBC 5’s Meredith Land is competing for LIVESTRONG, Daily Candy’s Brittany Cobb is making sweets for Make-A-Wish Foundation, and PinkMemo’s Maxine Trowbridge will contend for Fashion Group International.
The challenge is to frost, decorate, and put their cupcakes in a creative display that represents the contestant’s charity of choice in under 30 minutes. The winner will receive a grand prize of $5,000 for their charity. The remaining contestants will get $1,000 for their charities.
Joining Kimberly Schlegel Whitman at the judges table are Sprinkles Cupcakes founder and Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars” judge Candace Nelson, Barney’s New York Concierge Jackson, and Owner & Pastry Chef Toni Rivard.
Big D’s “Big News” Cupcake War is open to the public, so come out and cheer from the sidelines! Enjoy some music provided by DJ OB-JEN & JUICE. It all kicks-off at 3:30pm Saturday in the Level One North Court of NorthPark Center.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Threatens To Do Something Horrible On Her Birthday
- PHOTO: Chris Brown Has A Baby?!
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- First Look At Carrie Underwood’s New Baby
- Kid Is P***ed That His Comic Strips Were Pulled From Paper
- New Study Reveals The Average Male “Length”…For Real.
- New Company Will Offer Women Unlimited Blowouts For $99 A Month
- Watch Britney Spears Almost Lose Her Top During A Performance