The titan of reality TV returns tonight at 7PM CST in a two-hour premiere on FOX. Your favorite judges are back for the 11th season of American Idol. Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Steve Tyler, and host Ryan Seacrest begin their search for those diamonds in the rough among the hilariously horrible singers.
The show responsible for[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Carrie Underwood[/lastfm], and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Scotty McCreery[/lastfm] premiers tonight in a two-hour special with a one-hour episode tomorrow night. Tonight’s premiere will kick-off with auditions from Savannah, GA. Will the judges find peaches & belles in the Old South?
Last season’s runner-up, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lauren Alaina[/lastfm], hails from Georgia. Season 3’s [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Diana DeGarmo[/lastfm] is another Georgian that finished in 2nd place. Savannah’s own [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephanie Edwards[/lastfm] finished in 11th place in season 6. In all, there have been 7 finalists from the Peach State.
Tune in tonight at 7PM CST on FOX for the two-hour premiere of American Idol!
- Texas Woman Fights Pair Of Snakes With A Meat Clever (Photo)
- Dog Needlessly Dies In Hot Car When Owner Shops At Petsmart
- Black Air Force Veteran from Cleveland Shot For Supporting Trump
- Beyoncé, Adele, Kanye West Lead MTV’s VMA Nominations
- Another Police Protest Planned in Downtown Dallas on Friday
- We Can’t Stop Watching This Video Of How Lipstick Is Made!
- Netflix Releases ‘Gilmore Girls’ Trailer! OMG! We Can’t Wait!
- Avocado Hamburger Buns Are A Real Thing And We Need To Try One Now!
- Here Are The Hottest Male Athletes Headed To Rio For The Olympics!
- Olympic Athlete Was Kidnapped In Rio! The Olympics Are Officially A Hot Mess!