You’ve heard the song a million times by now, and you may even be a little sick of Adele’s emotional break up ballad, “Someone Like You.” But along comes NYC subway (street) performer Damon Scott with a fresh and soulful take on the biggest song of the year!
How many times (if you’re a New Yorker, or have visited this fine city) have you walked on by a subway singer or a street performer without having enough interest to remove even one earbud? Let me answer, about a thousand, million times!
You may want to start paying more attention, especially when you’re up around 86th Street!
Damon Scott was filmed by a YouTuber as he belted out an amazing rendition of Adele’s “Someone Like You,” complete with the haunting echo of a subway platform and his own drumming!
What did you think of Damon’s cover of Adele’s hit? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On 1037litefm.com:
- Here are Tonight’s Speakers at the Democratic National Convention
- Best Customer Service Ever! Mechanic travels 15,000 MILES to carry out 10-MINUTE repair!
- Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant Again!?!
- Ice Bucket Challenge Leads To ALS Breakthrough
- Mom Tries To Teach Baby To Say ‘Mama’ But The Dog Says It Instead
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’
- Police Report Reveals Who’s At Fault For Dallas Cowboys Bus Crash That Killed 4
- Viral Video: Fort Worth Man Surprises Friend with Kidney Donation
- Burleson Resident Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
- Kerry Washington, Neil Patrick Harris, & Bryan Cranston Have Started A Campaign To Stop Donald Trump