You’ve heard the song a million times by now, and you may even be a little sick of Adele’s emotional break up ballad, “Someone Like You.” But along comes NYC subway (street) performer Damon Scott with a fresh and soulful take on the biggest song of the year!
How many times (if you’re a New Yorker, or have visited this fine city) have you walked on by a subway singer or a street performer without having enough interest to remove even one earbud? Let me answer, about a thousand, million times!
You may want to start paying more attention, especially when you’re up around 86th Street!
Damon Scott was filmed by a YouTuber as he belted out an amazing rendition of Adele’s “Someone Like You,” complete with the haunting echo of a subway platform and his own drumming!
What did you think of Damon’s cover of Adele’s hit? Let us know in the comments section below!
Read More On 1037litefm.com:
- Hollywood Hot Talk With Leigh Ann
- Julie’s Review Room
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Blake Shelton Organizing Benefit Concert For Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Gavin DeGraw Reveals Arlington Finalist In Folger’s Coffee Jingle Contest
- Animal Resource Center In Moore, OK Needs Supplies
- Bully Gets Lesson From Thrift Shop Threads
- She Mail – To Bring A Gift Or Not To Bring A Gift