Real Housewives Of New York Star Not Coming Back Because Merkin Business Is Booming
We didn’t think we’d ever write the above headline, but according to TMZ.com Cindy Barshop, from Real Housewives of New York, will not be back because her luxury merkin business is becoming huge.
The reality star has two lines of the pubic wigs (merkins) that are for sale in her waxing salon.
The first line is made of real fox fur and is used to replace the bikini line is waxed bare and replaced with the merkin. They come in many colors, including pink!
The other style is called a Carnivale Bikini which the waxed region is decorated with feathers in a variety of colors.
The Carnivale runs $195 with the Foxy an extra $30.
- TWEETS: Piers Morgan Had A Hilarious Visit To Dallas!
- Director Says TV Character Is “Not Straight…”
- Best Headline I’ve Seen Today: “Pennsylvania Man Killed By His Dead Mother-In-Law”
- 10 Happy Hours You Have To Hit In Dallas
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- VIDEO: Gonzo Rapping “The Humpty Dance” Is Everything!
- Zayn Malik Left One Direction And Is Going Solo! We Have His First Song!
- Bruce Jenner Got Breast Implants?