Real Housewives Of New York Star Not Coming Back Because Merkin Business Is Booming
We didn’t think we’d ever write the above headline, but according to TMZ.com Cindy Barshop, from Real Housewives of New York, will not be back because her luxury merkin business is becoming huge.
The reality star has two lines of the pubic wigs (merkins) that are for sale in her waxing salon.
The first line is made of real fox fur and is used to replace the bikini line is waxed bare and replaced with the merkin. They come in many colors, including pink!
The other style is called a Carnivale Bikini which the waxed region is decorated with feathers in a variety of colors.
The Carnivale runs $195 with the Foxy an extra $30.
- Foodie Blog: Chocolate Banana Heaven Breakfast Smoothie
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- High School Football Player Gives Best Speech Ever
- Alaska Reporter Quits In Amazing Fashion
- Kate Hudson Sees Dead People
- What’s Hot: Science Day At The Dallas Zoo
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Tommy Chong Talks DWTS & Willie Nelson (Really)
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise