Real Housewives Of New York Star Not Coming Back Because Merkin Business Is Booming
We didn’t think we’d ever write the above headline, but according to TMZ.com Cindy Barshop, from Real Housewives of New York, will not be back because her luxury merkin business is becoming huge.
The reality star has two lines of the pubic wigs (merkins) that are for sale in her waxing salon.
The first line is made of real fox fur and is used to replace the bikini line is waxed bare and replaced with the merkin. They come in many colors, including pink!
The other style is called a Carnivale Bikini which the waxed region is decorated with feathers in a variety of colors.
The Carnivale runs $195 with the Foxy an extra $30.
- VIDEO: Selfies Could Kill You, Seriously Watch How!
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- VIDEO: Bartender Lights Patron’s Face On Fire!
- Julie’s Jabbers: My Daughter The Freak Show
- Video: New Cast Members For Season 5 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update
- What’s Hot: The Boy From Oz