Real Housewives Of New York Star Not Coming Back Because Merkin Business Is Booming
We didn’t think we’d ever write the above headline, but according to TMZ.com Cindy Barshop, from Real Housewives of New York, will not be back because her luxury merkin business is becoming huge.
The reality star has two lines of the pubic wigs (merkins) that are for sale in her waxing salon.
The first line is made of real fox fur and is used to replace the bikini line is waxed bare and replaced with the merkin. They come in many colors, including pink!
The other style is called a Carnivale Bikini which the waxed region is decorated with feathers in a variety of colors.
The Carnivale runs $195 with the Foxy an extra $30.
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- BREAKING: Blue Bell Recalls ALL Products!
- We Talked To Adam Lambert Today! So Excited About The Release Of “Ghost Town” Tonight
- 13 High-Maintenance Things Women Do To Look Low Maintenance
- 4/20: Demi Lovato Recalls “First Blaze” With Joe Jonas
- Man’s Obituary Urges People To Not Vote For Hillary. Really? Yep.
- 4/20 Yes, But Today Is Also…
- Widow Says Southwest Flight Attendants “Left” Her Husband To Die
- Channing Tatum Lost His Back Pack In NYC This Weekend And Needed Your Help
- Did Bobbi Brown Lie? Sources Say Bobbi Kristina Is Still On life Support!