Real Housewives Of New York Star Not Coming Back Because Merkin Business Is Booming
We didn’t think we’d ever write the above headline, but according to TMZ.com Cindy Barshop, from Real Housewives of New York, will not be back because her luxury merkin business is becoming huge.
The reality star has two lines of the pubic wigs (merkins) that are for sale in her waxing salon.
The first line is made of real fox fur and is used to replace the bikini line is waxed bare and replaced with the merkin. They come in many colors, including pink!
The other style is called a Carnivale Bikini which the waxed region is decorated with feathers in a variety of colors.
The Carnivale runs $195 with the Foxy an extra $30.
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son’s ‘Milestone’ Photos
- California Man Buried Alive After Digging Sand Tunnel
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014
- Leigh Ann: Tom Brady And Gisele Bündchen A House Divided
- Leigh Ann: Family Kicked Of Southwest Flight For Mean Tweet
- What’s Hot: National Day of the American Cowboy at Stockyards