In case you didn’t know Stacy Keibler is George Clooney’s current girlfriend, and she is definitely making the most of it.
The former WWE and Dancing With The Stars star just signed a huge deal with one of the biggest talent agencies in Hollywood.
TMZ is reporting that Keibler has been offered a contract with Hollywood Talent Agency powerhouse WME.
Keibler who left WWE six years ago, and placed third on the second season of Dancing With The Stars (now filming its 14th season) has not done much of late.
Her most recent credits include a Fixing Pete (a made for TV movie) and she appeared in two episodes of Chuck. [photogallerylink id=68766 align=left]Oh and she made several red carpet appearances with her Hollywood super power boyfriend George Clooney.
WME reps some of the biggest names in the world including Ben Affleck, Christian Bale, Russell Brand, Steve Carrell, and many more.
So why Keibler? There have been reports that it is a ploy in hopes of landing a much bigger fish. Her boy friend Mr. George Clooney, who is currently signed with WME’s rival CAA.
Let’s hope WME can do a better job with booking Ms. Keibler than her last agency did.
- These Are The Differences Between Dallas And Houston According To The Real Housewives Of Dallas
- Kate Hudson And Nick Jonas Have A Romantic Four Hour Dinner Date
- Woman Halts Business Meeting… In The Strangest Way Possible!
- Lamar Odom Makes First Public Appearance. See The Pics!
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde! See The Pics!
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Listen to Gwen Stefani’s New Single ‘Make Me Like You’
- Penelope Cruz Was Asked About Her “Ugly Feet” On The Today Show!
- You Can Use Your Phone To See What You Look Like With A Boob Job Now!
- We Were Popping Bottles In Studio Celebrating The Real Housewives Of Dallas!