In case you didn’t know Stacy Keibler is George Clooney’s current girlfriend, and she is definitely making the most of it.
The former WWE and Dancing With The Stars star just signed a huge deal with one of the biggest talent agencies in Hollywood.
TMZ is reporting that Keibler has been offered a contract with Hollywood Talent Agency powerhouse WME.
Keibler who left WWE six years ago, and placed third on the second season of Dancing With The Stars (now filming its 14th season) has not done much of late.
Her most recent credits include a Fixing Pete (a made for TV movie) and she appeared in two episodes of Chuck. [photogallerylink id=68766 align=left]Oh and she made several red carpet appearances with her Hollywood super power boyfriend George Clooney.
WME reps some of the biggest names in the world including Ben Affleck, Christian Bale, Russell Brand, Steve Carrell, and many more.
So why Keibler? There have been reports that it is a ploy in hopes of landing a much bigger fish. Her boy friend Mr. George Clooney, who is currently signed with WME’s rival CAA.
Let’s hope WME can do a better job with booking Ms. Keibler than her last agency did.
- Disturbing Christmas Traditions
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- President Obama Can’t Have An iPhone
- Get Your Pooch’s Picture With The Grinch At Three Dog Bakery In Plano This Weekend
- Football Foodies: Grilled Sausage with Spicy Sauce
- She Mail: Enthusiastic Mom Told To Stay Away From Son’s Playoff Football Games
- Kellie Pickler Reveals Ignorance About The Mile High Club
- Justin Timberlake’s 20/20 Tour Rocks Dallas!
- Millions Of Facebook & Gmail Passwords Stolen In Massive Hack!
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″