In case you didn’t know Stacy Keibler is George Clooney’s current girlfriend, and she is definitely making the most of it.
The former WWE and Dancing With The Stars star just signed a huge deal with one of the biggest talent agencies in Hollywood.
TMZ is reporting that Keibler has been offered a contract with Hollywood Talent Agency powerhouse WME.
Keibler who left WWE six years ago, and placed third on the second season of Dancing With The Stars (now filming its 14th season) has not done much of late.
Her most recent credits include a Fixing Pete (a made for TV movie) and she appeared in two episodes of Chuck. [photogallerylink id=68766 align=left]Oh and she made several red carpet appearances with her Hollywood super power boyfriend George Clooney.
WME reps some of the biggest names in the world including Ben Affleck, Christian Bale, Russell Brand, Steve Carrell, and many more.
So why Keibler? There have been reports that it is a ploy in hopes of landing a much bigger fish. Her boy friend Mr. George Clooney, who is currently signed with WME’s rival CAA.
Let’s hope WME can do a better job with booking Ms. Keibler than her last agency did.
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!
- Bryan Adams on ‘Get Up!,’ Country Music and Amy Winehouse
- Sybil Interview Anna Kurian From North Texas Food Bank
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving