In case you didn’t know Stacy Keibler is George Clooney’s current girlfriend, and she is definitely making the most of it.
The former WWE and Dancing With The Stars star just signed a huge deal with one of the biggest talent agencies in Hollywood.
TMZ is reporting that Keibler has been offered a contract with Hollywood Talent Agency powerhouse WME.
Keibler who left WWE six years ago, and placed third on the second season of Dancing With The Stars (now filming its 14th season) has not done much of late.
Her most recent credits include a Fixing Pete (a made for TV movie) and she appeared in two episodes of Chuck. [photogallerylink id=68766 align=left]Oh and she made several red carpet appearances with her Hollywood super power boyfriend George Clooney.
WME reps some of the biggest names in the world including Ben Affleck, Christian Bale, Russell Brand, Steve Carrell, and many more.
So why Keibler? There have been reports that it is a ploy in hopes of landing a much bigger fish. Her boy friend Mr. George Clooney, who is currently signed with WME’s rival CAA.
Let’s hope WME can do a better job with booking Ms. Keibler than her last agency did.
- A Calvin Harris And Kanye Song Wont Happen …. “I Don’t Need The Taylor Swift Backlash”
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ghost, The Taxi, & The Conspiracy Theory
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery
- Here’s The List of Speakers/Performers at Tonight’s DNC
- This Shirt Once Offended Walmart, See What It Has To Do With The Presidential Election!
- Taco Bell Is Going To Start Testing Out Cheetos Burritos
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s