The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Local Texas High School Makes Dream Come True For Disabled Senior Manager
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- You Will Be Surprised At Some Of The Women Prince Dated!
- Woman Shot Inside Walgreens Arlington, Good Samaritan Killed
- Amy Schumer Refuses To Take Pictures With Fans Because Of This Horrible Encounter
- Moms Are Really Upset This Woman Wants Paid ‘MEternity’ Leave For Women With No Kids!
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals What She’d Want As Her Last Meal, It’s Very Surprising
- PETA Is Ticked At Justin Bieber For Posing With A Chained Tiger
- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant! Scandal Star Expecting Second Child