Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- 15 Things Every Women Has Thought At The Gynocolgist Office! Ladies Is This True??
- Pumpkin Spice Oreo’s! WHAT???
- Robin Thicke Admits To Drug Use & Not Really Writing ‘Blurred Lines.’
- The Hunger Games Releases Third Trailer For Mockingjay Part 1
- VIDEO: Puppy Freaks Out Over iPad Game!
- Adrian Peterson Releases Statement Regarding Child Abuse Case
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston’s Corpse Into the Morgue
- Apple iPhone 6 Sales Soar
- Watch U2 Make ‘Songs of Innocence’ in Behind-the-Scenes Footage