Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Adam Levine Attempts To Make Breakfast For His Supermodel Wife And Makes A Mess
- This Little Girl Covered Her Little Brother Head To Toe With Peanut Butter
- Is Tom Hanks Son Missing??
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- Man Claims His 19-Inch Penis Is Ruining His Life
- TLC Failed To Mention Josh Duggar Once During It’s Sexual Abuse Special
- Mother-Of-Four Is Being Charged For Leaving Her Baby At A Store! The Internet Is Outraged!
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- VIDEO: Rapper Kicks Fan In The Face
- Justin Bieber’s New Hair Is Ridiculous