Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Meggings Take Men’s Fashion To A Skinnier Level
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Getting Trapped In A Car Wash
- Our Favorite Break Up Songs
- Our Random Phobias And Fears
- Siri Backtalks Julie And Flirts With Tony
- Women Pay More For Certain Items And Services Than Men
- Deep Thoughts From A Hollywood Blonde Book Giveaway
- DFW Family Expo Tickets Giveaway
- Dallas Arboretum Tickets Giveaway
- Savor Dallas International Grand Tasting Tickets Giveaway