The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- We Can’t Stop Watching This Video Of How Lipstick Is Made!
- Netflix Releases ‘Gilmore Girls’ Trailer! OMG! We Can’t Wait!
- Avocado Hamburger Buns Are A Real Thing And We Need To Try One Now!
- Here Are The Hottest Male Athletes Headed To Rio For The Olympics!
- Olympic Athlete Was Kidnapped In Rio! The Olympics Are Officially A Hot Mess!
- Hailee Steinfeld Meet And Greet Giveaway Thursday!
- Ringo Starr Announces Fall Tour Dates
- This Ghost Following A Man Into A Taxi Will Freak You Out!
- This Is How Matt Damon Lost 60 Pounds For A Movie One Time
- Did You See Elizabeth Banks Spoof Donald Trump At The Democratic Convention?