Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- 10 Things Single Parents Won’t Say Because They Are Afraid They Will Be Judged!
- The Funniest Amazon Review You Will Ever Read!
- VIDEO: Beyonce FORGETS To Lip Sync. Oops!
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- VIDEO: Jimmy Fallon Sings Duets With Barbra Streisand As Elvis, Blake Shelton & Michael Buble.
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- Bond #24 Set To Begin Filming In December
- Panic At The Disco Covers Bohemian Rhapsody
- More On Joan Rivers
- Ray Rice Blackeye CoverGirl Ad Spotlights Domestic Violence