Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- ISIS Releases “Kill List” For Cities, And One Of Ours Made The List
- Amazon Delivering To Select Dallas Cities In Less Than An Hour
- Britney Spears Was Forced To Enter Rehab
- BREAKING: Explosion In New York City Building Causes It To Collapse!
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Deserving Couple And Plays Wedding Singer For Them
- The Best Patios In Dallas To Have A Drink
- Man Caught Making Love To A Stuffed Animal In Wal-Mart
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Bridge Collapses In Central Texas On I-35