The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Baby Confused By Dad’s Twin Is The Most Adorable Thing You Will See All Day!
- Wedding Picture Outside Of KFC Is Actually Adorable!
- Drinking Coffee Could Be Making Your Breast Smaller!
- These Are The Most Idiotic Lawsuits Of All Time! People Can Sue For Anything!
- Christina Milian’s 5-Year-Old Daughter Is So Much Better At Doing Makeup Than Us!
- Watch People Freak Out When Grandma Hits The Winning Shot In Beer Pong!
- Watch This News Team Lose It Like Little Kids Talking About Naked Yoga!!
- Madonna Loses Battle To Her Cape……..AGAIN!
- TV Anchor Loses It While Reporting About Naked Yoga (VIDEO)
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast Episode 5