Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- This Little Boy Couldn’t Afford Books, What This Mailman Did Will Melt Your Heart
- Have You Seen Angelina Jolie’s Son Maddox Lately? He Is All Grown Up!
- Man Vows To Save Marriage By Riding Bike 500+ Miles
- The Biggest Scams On Facebook
- 10 Worst Ways To Breakup With A Woman
- These Facebook Hacks Will Change Your Life FOREVER!!
- KISS Band Members Set To Open New North Texas Restaurant
- Mom’s Are Really Upset Over This Stroller Ad With A Model Running In A Bikini
- She Is Saying She Still Loves Blake Shelton And It’s Not Miranda