Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- MTV Announces Full List Of Performers For The 2015 Video Music Awards
- VIDEO: Crocodile Accidentally Bites Off Another Crocodile’s Foot
- Crash Victims Will Sue Caitlyn Jenner For…
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad
- PETA Has Come Out With Their Own Version Of “Cecil The Lion Killer” And It’s Awesome!
- Woman Arrested After Botched Surgery Leaving Man’s “Member” Deformed
- Lindsey Lohan Got Naked At A Friends Wedding And Claimed She Was “Drugged”
- Middle School Teacher Decorates Her Entire Classroom In Harry Potter!!!
- What Happens When American Children Taste School Lunches From Around The World?