Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read
- 25 Songs That Defined Summers In The 90’s
- The Best Food In Dallas For Under $10
- Here Are The Things You Really Don’t Want To Know About Your Man
- Top Gun 2 Is Officially Happening-Here Is What The Original Cast Looks Like Today
- Chrissy Teigen Has Awesome Response To Body-Shamer
- Help Us Find This Mystery Couple That Got Engaged On The Eiffel Tower
- VIDEO: Alex Trebek Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song While On TV
- Justin Timberlake Did Something Amazing After The Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- How to Download Apple Music