Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Maybe Dez Should Stick To Football
- #WeekendRewind: Binge Watching, Animal Delivery & The Pizza That Lead To A SWAT Team
- Women Take On Abominable Football Ads
- VIDEO: Ed Sheer”chin” Sings…And It’s Wonderfully Weird.
- Justin Timberlake Confirms Pregnancy
- Central Expressway Will Be Closed Super Bowl Sunday Morning
- Vine Of The Day: A Lil’ Birdie Told Me- 01.31.15
- BREAKING: Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown’s Daughter Found Unresponsive In Tub
- Have You Seen The Unreal Looking “Doxbull”?
- Watch This Brilliant And Chilling Super Bowl Commercial NOW