Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- $4.99 Chipotle Delivery Is Real. Here’s The Code To Get Your First Burrito FREE!
- It’s Looking Like Nick Gordon Is Going To Face Murder Charges In The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter Chelsea Gives Juicy Tell All Interview And Rosie Responds
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- If You Have A LinkedIn Account They Might Owe You $1,500
- New York Giants Receiver Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Just Sent A Text To All The Side Chicks In His Phone
- You Have To See What Is In This Years Neiman Marcus Christmas Book
- The Home Button On The New iPhone Is Burning People’s Fingers
- Here Are The Happiest Cities In Texas