Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Thief Makes Off With 44,000 Pounds Of Miller High Life!
- The Most Unusual Costumes For Your Dog
- 2014 March of Dimes Dallas Signature Chefs Auction
- 2014 Partners Card
- Truck And Treat!
- Heart Broken Women Spends A Week In 24 Hour KFC
- American Authors – Luck
- American Authors – Best Day Of My Life
- Vance Joy – Riptide
- Vance Joy – Mess is Mine