Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Men Caught on video cat-calling and wolf whistling their own Disgusied MOTHERS:
- Almost Unrecognizable – Zach Galifianakis Shows Off Major Weight Loss
- ‘I’m ethnic!’ Rashida Jones’ Shocked Response After Being Told She’s ‘very tan’ On SAG Awards Red Carpet
- Sam Smith Must Pay Tom Petty Songwriting Royalties for ‘Stay With Me’
- Hear That Kanye West & Rihanna Duet ‘FourFive Seconds’
- Vine Of The Day: If Animals Made Music Videos- 01.26.15
- LISTEN: Rihanna’s New Song With Kanye West And Paul McCartney
- PHOTOS: What Does The Cast Of Full House Look Like These Days?
- VIDEO: Actress Trips On-stage While Accepting SAG Award
- Game Of Thrones Blu-Ray Giveaway