Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘The November Man’
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- Shakira Is Preggers Again!
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch
- Julie Loves This ‘Friends’ Reunion!
- Win Tickets To See Phillip Phillips & MAGIC! Live
- What’s Hot: The Warbirds On Paradise Aviation History Event
- Four Days Of NASCAR. One Low Price!