The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Michael Jackson Secretly Recorded Tapes Bashing Prince And His Own Family
- Kayne West Claims Nude Celebrities In His “Famous” Video Are Real
- Check Out This Enormous Full-Size Version Of Noah’s Ark
- Kristian “Hodor” Nairn From ‘Game Of Thrones’ Set To DJ A Concert In Dallas
- You Won’t Believe What Taylor Swift Said About Tom Hiddleston
- There Is An Adult Summer Camp In Dallas And It Looks Amazing!
- Man Visits Texas Beach And Comes Back With Deadly Bacteria
- Husband’s Hidden Cameras Catch House Keeper Sleeping With His Wife!
- Parents Punish Teen Making Him Sleep In Tent In The Backyard!
- Bride Demands Bridesmaids Help Pay For Her $10,500 Wedding Dress!