Irving Proudly Displays Veterans’ Artwork
The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die
- Apple’s Bold New Product!
- Tattoo Artist Turns Little Girls Leg Braces Into Amazing Disney Villains
- 20 Magazine Covers That Made You Fall In Love With The V Line!
- Taylor Swift And Calvin Harris Cutest Moments
- VIRAL VIDEO: Pitch Perfect Cups Taken To A Whole Other Level
- Someone Is Trying To Sell A Photo Of Bobbi Kristina On Her Death Bed
- Terrifying Facts That Will Make You Think Twice Before Getting In The Pool This 4th Of July Weekend