Ooohhh Jimmy Fallon, you sure like to make the funnies, don’t ya?
For his latest rock ‘n’ roll parody, the late night host summoned the power of David Bowie‘s Ziggy Stardust to send holier-than-thou Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow a message…
Vodpod videos no longer available.
We loved Fallon’s impression of Jim Morrison, but combining the forces of David Bowie and Tim Tebow to form “Tebowie” puts eight on the scoreboard for Jimmy.
QB draw up the middle for the two point conversion!
And Jesus has a point, Timmy. Sunday is his day of rest. You can’t expect Big J to bail you out every week. At some point you’re just going to have to learn how to throw a football. John Elway should be on your speed dial.
While we’re on the whole learn how to throw a football thing… we’re pretty sure you’re not lefty. Try using your right arm, you’ll probably see some results instead of a pick six.
Latest from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Baby Confused By Dad’s Twin Is The Most Adorable Thing You Will See All Day!
- Wedding Picture Outside Of KFC Is Actually Adorable!
- Drinking Coffee Could Be Making Your Breast Smaller!
- These Are The Most Idiotic Lawsuits Of All Time! People Can Sue For Anything!
- Christina Milian’s 5-Year-Old Daughter Is So Much Better At Doing Makeup Than Us!
- Watch People Freak Out When Grandma Hits The Winning Shot In Beer Pong!
- Watch This News Team Lose It Like Little Kids Talking About Naked Yoga!!
- Madonna Loses Battle To Her Cape……..AGAIN!
- TV Anchor Loses It While Reporting About Naked Yoga (VIDEO)
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast Episode 5