Jimmy Fallon Pairs Tim Tebow With David Bowie For Hilarious ‘Te-Bowie’
Ooohhh Jimmy Fallon, you sure like to make the funnies, don’t ya?
For his latest rock ‘n’ roll parody, the late night host summoned the power of David Bowie‘s Ziggy Stardust to send holier-than-thou Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow a message…
We loved Fallon’s impression of Jim Morrison, but combining the forces of David Bowie and Tim Tebow to form “Tebowie” puts eight on the scoreboard for Jimmy.
QB draw up the middle for the two point conversion!
And Jesus has a point, Timmy. Sunday is his day of rest. You can’t expect Big J to bail you out every week. At some point you’re just going to have to learn how to throw a football. John Elway should be on your speed dial.
While we’re on the whole learn how to throw a football thing… we’re pretty sure you’re not lefty. Try using your right arm, you’ll probably see some results instead of a pick six.
Latest from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Man Yells F*** That Alligator! Then It Eats Him!
- VIDEO: Kate Hudson Was Feeling Patriotic This Weekend And Got Her Sing On!
- Britney Spears Recreates Album Cover With Her Kids At Disneyland
- 13 Signs Your Man Is A Freak In The Bedroom
- Prince George Steals The Show At Princess Charlottes Christening
- Behind The Scene Photos Of Vanessa Williams July 4th Wedding
- Hugh Jackman’s Wife Says He Can’t Work With Angelina Jolie
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure