Jimmy Fallon Pairs Tim Tebow With David Bowie For Hilarious ‘Te-Bowie’
Ooohhh Jimmy Fallon, you sure like to make the funnies, don’t ya?
For his latest rock ‘n’ roll parody, the late night host summoned the power of David Bowie‘s Ziggy Stardust to send holier-than-thou Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow a message…
We loved Fallon’s impression of Jim Morrison, but combining the forces of David Bowie and Tim Tebow to form “Tebowie” puts eight on the scoreboard for Jimmy.
QB draw up the middle for the two point conversion!
And Jesus has a point, Timmy. Sunday is his day of rest. You can’t expect Big J to bail you out every week. At some point you’re just going to have to learn how to throw a football. John Elway should be on your speed dial.
While we’re on the whole learn how to throw a football thing… we’re pretty sure you’re not lefty. Try using your right arm, you’ll probably see some results instead of a pick six.
Latest from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Foodie Blog: Chocolate Banana Heaven Breakfast Smoothie
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- High School Football Player Gives Best Speech Ever
- Alaska Reporter Quits In Amazing Fashion
- Kate Hudson Sees Dead People
- What’s Hot: Science Day At The Dallas Zoo
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Tommy Chong Talks DWTS & Willie Nelson (Really)
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise