Jimmy Fallon Pairs Tim Tebow With David Bowie For Hilarious ‘Te-Bowie’
Ooohhh Jimmy Fallon, you sure like to make the funnies, don’t ya?
For his latest rock ‘n’ roll parody, the late night host summoned the power of David Bowie‘s Ziggy Stardust to send holier-than-thou Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow a message…
We loved Fallon’s impression of Jim Morrison, but combining the forces of David Bowie and Tim Tebow to form “Tebowie” puts eight on the scoreboard for Jimmy.
QB draw up the middle for the two point conversion!
And Jesus has a point, Timmy. Sunday is his day of rest. You can’t expect Big J to bail you out every week. At some point you’re just going to have to learn how to throw a football. John Elway should be on your speed dial.
While we’re on the whole learn how to throw a football thing… we’re pretty sure you’re not lefty. Try using your right arm, you’ll probably see some results instead of a pick six.
Latest from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Paramore & Fall Out Boy Winning Weekend
- Meet Chloe Grace Moretz At NorthPark
- 80’s Band “Wham!” Considering A Reunion? George Michael Says…
- KVIL Summer of 1D
- Win Sarah McLachlan Tickets
- Get Phantom Of The Opera Tickets
- Toyota Performance Showroom
- 2014 Zazza Community Foundation Golf Tournament
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- *NSYNC Releases A New Album!