13 Ways To Beat Bad Luck On Friday The 13th (page 13)
13. Try Something New
You’ll never know how lucky you are if you don’t get out there and try things. Take a chance and try something new. Go someplace you’ve never been to before. You’ll never step out into the sunshine of good luck if you stay stuck in a gloomy rut of routine.
More Stories To Read
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- Couple Stuck Together During Heat Of The Moment, Rushed To Hospital
- Kim Kardashian Rediculous Requests For Product Endorsements
- Walter White Doll In Toys-R-US! Is It To Much?
- BREAKING: Michael Sams Released From Cowboys
- Renee Zellweger Looks Almost Unrecognizable At Event
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Women In Halloween Costumes