Your Gas Gauge Tells You More Than When You’re Running On Empty
It’s something that you probably don’t notice on most days, but it trips you up when it’s time to fill up the gas tank. You can never remember which side of you car your gas tank is, so you play gas station ballet to get your car pulled to the correct pump.
Rumors have long abounded that the handle of the gas tank icon pointed to the gas tank. Like a car industry secret shrouded in mystery, no one knew and not many noticed. Most people simply had to remember which side of the car the tank was on.
It’s no longer a secret. There is an indicator on your dashboard instrument panel that tells you exactly where your gas tank is located, so you never have to second guess when pulling into the filling station.
Take a look at your gas gauge the next time you get in the car. Do you see the little arrow next to the gas tank icon? That little arrow points to the side of the car your gas tank is located. Arrows that point to the left indicate the gas tank is on the driver side of the car, and likewise, arrows the point to the right show the tank on the passenger side.
Check your car to see if you have this neat feature, it’s true for some cars, but not true for all.
- The 9 Most Patriotic Movies To Watch On Netflix This Weekend
- Tiffani Thiessen Just Welcomed A New Baby Boy And He Is Adorable
- People Are Freaking Out About Putting Peas In Guacamole
- Woman Gets Lost, Gives Birth, Gets Attacked By Bees, And Starts A Wild Fire All In The Same Day
- Jen And Ben Are Going To Live On The Same Property After Divorce
- #SunBurnArt Is A Real Thing And It’s Ridiculously Dangerous!
- These 30 Things Will Make You Feel Really Old! WOW, Time Flies!
- Bubble Wrap Doesn’t Pop Anymore! This Is So Sad!
- Matt Damon Just Debuted His Pony Tail And We Aren’t Sure How We Feel About It
- TRE Staycation Wednesdays With Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr