Little Sophia Walker has bragging rights that no other 3-year-old can boast. She faced off against a huge lion and won. The toddler was with her parents at the Wellington Zoo in New Zealand when she approached the glass near Malik the lion, who had just been given his meal. What happened as a result is the most epic stare-down to ever occur between a kid and a lion, and it’s what everyone is talking about!
Young Sophia showed bravery in the face of an incensed king of the jungle. Malik the lion had just received his meal when this young upstart visited his window. Perhaps he felt she would take his food or that she looked far more appetizing than zoo food, but he stared off with the 3-year-old before furiously pawing at the window. Sophia, on the other hand, didn’t even flinch.
Adriana Velez, a blogger for Cafe Mom, is inspired by the young girl’s bravery. “Sofie should be an inspiration for parents of girls everywhere. There’s an element here to what I’d like to see in all girls growing up right now — that fearlessness mixed with inquisitiveness,” she writes.
Have a look the fierce toddler versus the ferocious lion!
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Dog Food, The Toe Nails, & The Bachelorette
- Watch Adele’s Reaction After She Accidentally Forgets the Words to Her Song During Concert
- Trump Wins The Republican Nomination For President
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- New Insane Bodycam Footage Shows Firefighters Saving A Construction Worker From Burning Building In Houston Seconds Before It Collapses To The Ground
- Texas Rangers Play A Different Kind Of Game
- Move Over Chewbacca Mom! This Video Of A Woman Receiving Barbra Streisand Tickets Is The Cutest Thing Ever!
- Candace Cameron Bure Raps “Ice Ice Baby” With Vanilla Ice!!!
- Kate Middleton Caught Re-wearing Prince George’s Christening Outfit
- Bradley Cooper’s CBS Show Gets Cancelled, See What Else Got The Axe From Cable