Little Sophia Walker has bragging rights that no other 3-year-old can boast. She faced off against a huge lion and won. The toddler was with her parents at the Wellington Zoo in New Zealand when she approached the glass near Malik the lion, who had just been given his meal. What happened as a result is the most epic stare-down to ever occur between a kid and a lion, and it’s what everyone is talking about!
Young Sophia showed bravery in the face of an incensed king of the jungle. Malik the lion had just received his meal when this young upstart visited his window. Perhaps he felt she would take his food or that she looked far more appetizing than zoo food, but he stared off with the 3-year-old before furiously pawing at the window. Sophia, on the other hand, didn’t even flinch.
Adriana Velez, a blogger for Cafe Mom, is inspired by the young girl’s bravery. “Sofie should be an inspiration for parents of girls everywhere. There’s an element here to what I’d like to see in all girls growing up right now — that fearlessness mixed with inquisitiveness,” she writes.
Have a look the fierce toddler versus the ferocious lion!
- No Winner on Tuesday: Mega Millions’ Jackpot is 3rd Largest
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This 4th of July
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Selena Will Finally Get A Star On The Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston’s Whirlwind Romance Takes Over Italy
- Guy Marries His Smart Phone To Make A Point About The World Today
- Pregnant Fast Food Worker Brutally Assaulted By Customer For Forgetting Straws
- Woman Calls Out Samsung’s Phone Setting That Automatically Airbrushes Selfies
- According To Poll 1/3 Of People Would Rather Go To Dentist Than Be Seen In A Bikini
- Colleyville’s Katie Meili Is Head To The Olympics On The U.S. Swim Team