John Parr Takes ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’ Tebowing
Remember JOHN PARR’S classic 1985 jam “St. Elmo’s Fire (Man In Motion)”? Well, it’s now a song about Denver Broncos quarterback TIM TEBOW. (!!!)
And it was John Parr himself who changed it up.
The song was originally written for Richard Hansen . . . a wheelchair-bound Canadian athlete who was giving inspirational speeches.
But of course, it became the theme song to the classic 1985 Brat Pack flick “St. Elmo’s Fire”, starring ROB LOWE, DEMI MOORE, ANDREW MCCARTHY, etc.
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift Sing and Make Up at MTV VMAs
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic in History
- Watch: Taylor Swift Premieres Dramatic New Video for ‘Wildest Dreams’
- Target Is Going To Have A Full Bar So You Can Drink While You Shop!
- MTV Announces Full List Of Performers For The 2015 Video Music Awards
- VIDEO: Crocodile Accidentally Bites Off Another Crocodile’s Foot
- Crash Victims Will Sue Caitlyn Jenner For…
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad