John Parr Takes ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’ Tebowing
Remember JOHN PARR’S classic 1985 jam “St. Elmo’s Fire (Man In Motion)”? Well, it’s now a song about Denver Broncos quarterback TIM TEBOW. (!!!)
And it was John Parr himself who changed it up.
The song was originally written for Richard Hansen . . . a wheelchair-bound Canadian athlete who was giving inspirational speeches.
But of course, it became the theme song to the classic 1985 Brat Pack flick “St. Elmo’s Fire”, starring ROB LOWE, DEMI MOORE, ANDREW MCCARTHY, etc.
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- LISTEN: Zac Efron And Adam Devine Talk To Us About Their New Movie
- VIDEO: Girl Tries To Catch Bouquet And Forgets She’s Holding A Baby
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- 25 AMAZING Clothing Items You Didn’t Know You Could Buy Right Now!
- This Might Be The Biggest Engagement Announcement Fail Of All Time
- Did Katy Perry Just Announce She’ll Be Running For President In 2020?
- If You Have Celiac Disease, This Pill Will Let You Eat Gluten Soon!
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space”