Gene & Julie spent last weekend shopping with our six-year-old for this year’s Halloween costume. Sophia has decided she wants to be the mouse Reepicheep from the “Chronicles of Narnia”, so they’ll be doing a homemade outfit this year. They wanted to pass along some great ideas for costumes for you and the little ones.
If you’re still deciding on your outfit, we thought we’d share a few costumes that made us laugh out loud or say “awww, how cute.” Happy hunting!
1) Who isn’t obsessed with Angry Birds? Some of our absolute favorite costumes this year feature the pig and bird outfits from Rovio’s famous game.
2) Sometimes it’s just fun to dress like the people we love to hate! This year you can win the company costume contest as Snooki from Jersey Shore. Don’t forget the Bumpit!
3) This would be the perfect costume if David Rancken had kids! The Star Wars geek in all of us has to find this R2D2 outfit adorable.
4) We think The Hangover is one of the funniest movies ever… and who wouldn’t laugh their heads off if Alan showed up at their party… complete with baby in a Bjorn?
5) For the Twihards among us, have your husband dress like Edward Cullen… you’ll beg him to wear the wig over and over!
6) Our friend Kimberly Schlegel Whitman dressed her little boy in this darling gnome outfit when he was obsessed with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It’s pretty cute… love the beard.
7) If you were born with Tiger Blood, you were destined to be Charlie Sheen for Halloween. Is he still winning? We’ll wait and see.
8) If you don’t have a meat outfit ready to go, you could try one of these Lady Gaga outfits instead. She can’t help it, she was born this way.
9) How about putting your darling princess in a Flower Fairy costume? So sweet… and NOT sexy like so many children’s costumes are today. This is precious.
10) Here’s an EASY costume for any busy mom… Sue Sylvester from Glee! Grab yourself a shiny tracksuit and you’re ready to go!
11) If anyone in your house has Bieber Fever, here’s a Justin Bieber costume.
12) Since we’re The Christmas Station, we had to throw a little something in that pertains to the holiday season. How about dressing as the famous Leg Lamp from “A Christmas Story.” Too funny!