Photograph Pointers From Kimberly Schlegel Whitman
Summertime means vacations and staycations, so wherever you may be going this summer, take a lot of pictures!
Kimberly Schlegel Whitman has a couple of great tips on how to take the best photographs to add to your photo albums.
- If you have a new camera, be sure you know how to operate it and take a lot of practice pictures before you go.
- Pay attention to the entire frame. Make sure to zoom in on the subject and that there are no distractions around the edges.
- Take both horizontal and vertical pictures. Variety will make the photo albums look more interesting.
- Breath in when you push down on the shutter. It makes you hold more still when you’re taking a picture.
- Take a lot of pictures! You will end up with at least one good one and can delete all the bad ones.
**Tip from Julie** If the person takes the photo from a higher angle than the subjects, the people in the photos will look thinner!