Top 20 Weirdest Celebrity Baby Names
Remember when Gwyneth Paltrow and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Coldplay[/lastfm] frontman Chris Martin named their first child “Apple”? Or how about Blue Ivy, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jay Z[/lastfm]’s daughter. There’s no shortage of celeb babies out there, and there’s no shortage of weird celebrity baby names either.
Okay, so maybe “weird” is a bit harsh. But it’s true that celebrity baby names tend to be more than just a little unconventional.
These names can range from mildly unusual to just downright silly. Take a look at our picks for the Top 20.
- Apple Martin – Actress Gwyneth Paltrow & rocker Chris Martin
- Audio Science Clayton – Actress Shannyn Sossamon & author Dallas Clayton
- Bluebell Madonna Halliwell – Singer Gerri Halliwell & director Sacha Gervasi
- Bronx Mowgli Wentz – Singer Ashlee Simpson & musician Pete Wentz
- Calico Cooper – Rocker Alice Cooper & Sheryl Cooper
- Denim Cole – Singer Toni Braxton & musician Keri Lewis
- Destry Allyn Spielberg – Director Stephen Spielberg & actress Kate Capshaw
- Everly Bear Keidis – Rocker Anthony Kiedis & model Heather Christie
- Harper Seven Beckham – Singer Victoria Adams & soccer star David Beckham
- Jermajesty Jackson – Singer Jermaine Jackson & Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza
Click NEXT for more weird celebrity baby names…
- Happy Memorial Day
- Entourage Screening Passes Giveaway
- Zac Brown Band Concert Tickets Giveaway
- Eat. Pray. Bone!!
- Watch Chris Pratt Give Acting Lessons. Drunk.
- Dwayne Johnson Officiates Surprise Wedding For Fan Interviewing Him
- Netflix Streaming: What’s Coming & Going In June
- Mike Huckabee Jumps In On The Duggar Scandal
- Man Protests Overbooked Flight… By Getting Naked
- Ashley Olsen’s Ongoing Battle With Lyme Disease- Getting Worse?