Top 20 Weirdest Celebrity Baby Names
Remember when Gwyneth Paltrow and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Coldplay[/lastfm] frontman Chris Martin named their first child “Apple”? Or how about Blue Ivy, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Beyonce [/lastfm]and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jay Z[/lastfm]‘s daughter. There’s no shortage of celeb babies out there, and there’s no shortage of weird celebrity baby names either.
Okay, so maybe “weird” is a bit harsh. But it’s true that celebrity baby names tend to be more than just a little unconventional.
These names can range from mildly unusual to just downright silly. Take a look at our picks for the Top 20.
- Apple Martin – Actress Gwyneth Paltrow & rocker Chris Martin
- Audio Science Clayton - Actress Shannyn Sossamon & author Dallas Clayton
- Bluebell Madonna Halliwell - Singer Gerri Halliwell & director Sacha Gervasi
- Bronx Mowgli Wentz – Singer Ashlee Simpson & musician Pete Wentz
- Calico Cooper – Rocker Alice Cooper & Sheryl Cooper
- Denim Cole – Singer Toni Braxton & musician Keri Lewis
- Destry Allyn Spielberg – Director Stephen Spielberg & actress Kate Capshaw
- Everly Bear Keidis - Rocker Anthony Kiedis & model Heather Christie
- Harper Seven Beckham – Singer Victoria Adams & soccer star David Beckham
- Jermajesty Jackson – Singer Jermaine Jackson & Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza
Click NEXT for more weird celebrity baby names…
- All Nutella Restaurant!! YES!!
- Sopranos Fans The Question Is Finally Answered! Did Tony Die In The Final Episode?
- Single Again: Semisonic – ‘Closing Time’
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- The Ladies Of KVIL Are Taking Over AM DRIVE!
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After Being Rear-Ended By Paparazzi
- Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Media For Going After Her Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt
- What’s Hot: Decks In The Park
- One Republic & Christina Perri Dallas Concert Review
- Foodie Blog With Aaron Perry!