Remember when Gwyneth Paltrow and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Coldplay[/lastfm] frontman Chris Martin named their first child “Apple”? Or how about Blue Ivy, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jay Z[/lastfm]’s daughter. There’s no shortage of celeb babies out there, and there’s no shortage of weird celebrity baby names either.
Okay, so maybe “weird” is a bit harsh. But it’s true that celebrity baby names tend to be more than just a little unconventional.
These names can range from mildly unusual to just downright silly. Take a look at our picks for the Top 20.
- Apple Martin – Actress Gwyneth Paltrow & rocker Chris Martin
- Audio Science Clayton – Actress Shannyn Sossamon & author Dallas Clayton
- Bluebell Madonna Halliwell – Singer Gerri Halliwell & director Sacha Gervasi
- Bronx Mowgli Wentz – Singer Ashlee Simpson & musician Pete Wentz
- Calico Cooper – Rocker Alice Cooper & Sheryl Cooper
- Denim Cole – Singer Toni Braxton & musician Keri Lewis
- Destry Allyn Spielberg – Director Stephen Spielberg & actress Kate Capshaw
- Everly Bear Keidis – Rocker Anthony Kiedis & model Heather Christie
- Harper Seven Beckham – Singer Victoria Adams & soccer star David Beckham
- Jermajesty Jackson – Singer Jermaine Jackson & Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza
Click NEXT for more weird celebrity baby names…
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 9th, 2016
- Beyoncé’s Stylist: There is a New Album and it’s Great
- Kanye West to Retire and Design Children’s Clothing?
- 6 Reasons Why Beyonce’s Halftime Performance was the Most ‘Beyonce’ Moment Ever
- WATCH: Teresa Giudice Talks About Her Life In Prison In New Interview On Good Morning America
- Rick Rubin Readies ‘Star Wars’ Themed Album
- Chelsea Handler Is Back At It With Her Latest Nude Instagram
- Man Arrested For Throwing Alligator Through Drive-Thru Window
- Check Out These Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes From Mrs. Doubtfire