Top 20 Weirdest Celebrity Baby Names
Remember when Gwyneth Paltrow and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Coldplay[/lastfm] frontman Chris Martin named their first child “Apple”? Or how about Blue Ivy, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce [/lastfm]and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jay Z[/lastfm]’s daughter. There’s no shortage of celeb babies out there, and there’s no shortage of weird celebrity baby names either.
Okay, so maybe “weird” is a bit harsh. But it’s true that celebrity baby names tend to be more than just a little unconventional.
These names can range from mildly unusual to just downright silly. Take a look at our picks for the Top 20.
- Apple Martin – Actress Gwyneth Paltrow & rocker Chris Martin
- Audio Science Clayton – Actress Shannyn Sossamon & author Dallas Clayton
- Bluebell Madonna Halliwell – Singer Gerri Halliwell & director Sacha Gervasi
- Bronx Mowgli Wentz – Singer Ashlee Simpson & musician Pete Wentz
- Calico Cooper – Rocker Alice Cooper & Sheryl Cooper
- Denim Cole – Singer Toni Braxton & musician Keri Lewis
- Destry Allyn Spielberg – Director Stephen Spielberg & actress Kate Capshaw
- Everly Bear Keidis – Rocker Anthony Kiedis & model Heather Christie
- Harper Seven Beckham – Singer Victoria Adams & soccer star David Beckham
- Jermajesty Jackson – Singer Jermaine Jackson & Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza
Click NEXT for more weird celebrity baby names…
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Taylor Suite Tickets
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds
- Study: Men’s Happiness In Life is Set by Age 27
- Daniel Craig Says He’d Rather Slash His Wrists Than Play James Bond Again
- Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ Album Poetry Translated From Braille for All to See
- Selena Gomez Reveals Shocking News about Her Health: ‘I’ve Been Through Chemotherapy’
- Dolphin Rescues iPhone From Ocean Floor (VIDEO)
- Preview Every Track from Selena Gomez’s ‘Revival’
- Watch Rihanna Unveil New ‘Anti’ Album Artwork in Private Event