Kimberly Schlegel Whitman shares the proper etiquette on how to go about getting an autograph from one of the many celebrities here for The Big Game this week.
Autograph etiquette from Kimberly Schlegel Whitman’s blog:
- Make a casual approach. Don’t freak-out, scream and then run towards them!
- Keep your nerve, remember they are human and make eye contact but don’t stare. Be confident but don’t stare them down.
- If they make eye contact with you, say hello! If not, leave it be.
- To spark conversation, give them a compliment. Who doesn’t like praise?
- If you want to ask for an autograph, ask politely but not aggressively. Ask them to personalize the autograph to you and only ask them to sign one item.