Kimberly Schlegel Whitman Has Advice On Beauty Etiquette
January 14, 2011 8:30 AM
Kimberly Schlegel Whitman has pointers on what you can do to have the best etiquette when it comes to beautifying yourself!
Beauty etiquette tips from Kimberly Schlegel Whitman:
- 15-20% to the person who cuts
- 5-10% to the assistant
- $1-2 for coat checking
- It is standard to not tip the salon owner
- A standard tip is $5, even if it is only a polish change
- Don’t worry about not shaving your legs! Your therapist is not thinking about your hairy legs, but on the muscles and what they are doing.
- Be polite and let your therapist know if you do not want to talk if you are looking for time to just zone-out.