Kimberly Schlegel Whitman has great tips on throwing a great Super Bowl “swaray”!
Super Bowl party tips from Kimberly Schlegel Whitman:
- This is not a formal event, so send out Evites
- Make a center piece out of your old cheerleader pom-poms
- Serve finger food, nothing that requires utensils
- Bake cupcakes to represent both teams, and top them all with toy whistles
- Put the decor emphasis on the coffee table
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Prince[/lastfm] is going to be performing at a Super Bowl XLV party! Watch him party like it’s 1999: