Kimberly Schlegel Whitman’s New Years resolutions for being spontaneous and packing light have already been challenged.
Today Kimberly has ideas on how to pack everything you may need without checking your luggage!
Tips on packing light from Kimberly Schlegel Whitman’s blog:
- Pick a color scheme and stick with it. It will help you stay on track with the things you pack.
- Limit the amount of shoes you take. They are heavy and take up a lot of space!
- Make sure that every item you pack can be worn with more than one thing.
- For impact, take dramatic accessories. Chunky bracelets and necklaces are a great way to add a punch to your mix and match outfits.
- Wear your bulkiest and heaviest items on the plane.