Kimberly Schlegel Whitman Is Thinking Stocking Stuffers
December 14, 2010 8:15 AM
Kimberly Schlegel Whitman is here to help you stuff your stockings this year!
Stocking stuffer tips from Kimberly Schlegel Whitman:
- Size does matter! You need a variety of sizes to really fill out the stocking.
- Put in something in that is sweet and edible.
- Add a gag gift for fun and to make the recipient laugh.
- Include something practical.
- A lottery ticket is always a fun thing to add to the stocking!
- Have something special, like an ornament, than can be collected over the years.
- Tuck in gift cards and gift certificates.
- Wrap your stocking items, but you don’t need to tie ribbon.
Get in the Christmas spirit and watch the trailer for Love, Actually: