Kimberly Schlegel Whitman Has Tips From The Designer Detective
Want your home to look unique without having to pay big bucks?
Kimberly Schegel Whitman’s guest blogger Shay Geyer has tips on creating a unique interior for your home!
Shay Geyer’s Five Tips for Creating a Unique Interior for Your Home:
- Invest in great art.
- Hand painted finishes on furniture are a marvelous way to add a unique touch.
- It’s ok to mix & match.
- Select pieces with designer details.
- Every home needs great accessories!
- Hosting A Housewarming Party Soon? Kimberly Schlegel Whitman Has Great Party Tips For You!
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman Dishes On A Party-In-A-Box
- Fridays: Designer Detective Shay Geyer with IBB Design Fine Furnishings
For more info on Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, visit: http://www.kimberlyschlegel.com/main.html
For other great tips from Kimberly, visit her blog: