July 15th is Dollar Day at the Dallas Zoo!
The Dallas Zoo is offering $1 admission all day for everyone on July 15!!
For more details, visit: http://www.dallaszoo.com/
Take DART on July 15 for Dollar Day at the Dallas Zoo Presented by MetroPCS.
WHAT: Thanks to help from our friends at MetroPCS, the Dallas Zoo is offering $1 admission all day for everyone on July 15. Dollar Day presented by MetroPCS is our opportunity to give thanks to the community for its support all year. We are opening at 8 a.m., so you and your family can get an early start on your adventure. This is a great time to visit Giants of the Savanna – or revisit the new habitat to see what is new.
- Visit the Golden Girls – Mamma, Stumpy, Jenny, Gypsy, Kamba, and Congo in the Elephant Savanna.
- Feed the giraffes.
- Enjoy lunch at the Serengeti Grill as you watch the lions watching you.
- Go on a camel ride in ZooNorth.
- See big, bad Boudreaux, the albino American alligator, at Ghosts from the Bayou in the Pierre A. Fontaine Reptile Building.
- Stroll along Primate Place to see the baby colobus monkey that was born in June.
- Share a seed stick or a cup of mealworms with your feathered friends in Travis & Zach’s Birds Landing.
- Cool off your feet in the stream at the Lacerte Family Children’s Zoo.
WHEN: Thursday, July 15
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHY: The Dallas Zoo says “Thanks” to the public for its support throughout the year with a special admission price of $1 all day. (The regular parking fee of $7 per car will be in effect. For reference, regular admission rates are $12 for adults 12-64; $9 for children 3-11; $9 for seniors 65 and up. Children age 2 and under and Dallas Zoological Society members are free.) Dollar deals will be available at the Zoo throughout the day, including $1 food items such as hot dogs, chips, popcorn, and snow cones on Cat Green and $1 frozen treats near the exit. The Zoofari Market will have great deals on drinks and snacks and big bargains on souvenir items.
HOW: We strongly encourage visitors to take the DART Red Line to the Zoo entrance to save time by avoiding traffic and parking this day!
WHERE: Dallas Zoo
650 S. R.L. Thornton Freeway (I-35 at Marsalis)
Dallas, TX 75203-3013