Time to slowdown for the lowdown…
No wonder the Jonas Brothers delayed their tour. NICK JONAS has extended his stay in London by two weeks – in order to continue his stint in the live musical Les Miserables. He has received glowing praise for his portrayal of Marius in the Cameron Macintosh stage spectacular, and he announced his plans to remain in the West End in a Twitter.com post on Tuesday. He writes, “Cameron and his team were kind enough to let me stay an additional 2 weeks here in London to do Les Miz.” As a result, the Jonas Brothers’ Camp Rock tour, which was scheduled to start on 27 July in Dallas will be postponed for two weeks. The Dallas date is moved to September
James Bond has finally met his match: a bankrupt studio. It’s been confirmed that JAMES BOND 23 is now officially canceled. The movie’s future had been in doubt for awhile, as have all properties associated with MGM, but now it’s most definitely not happening anytime soon. JAMES BOND 23 was going to be directed by none other than Oscar winner Sam Mendes. Daniel Craig was set to star as 007. MGM is drowning in debt and is desperately looking for a buyer to help them out and finance new films. Until that time, it’s having to shelve or cancel scheduled productions.
It’s kiss and make-up for Levi Johnston and one-time Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin. Levi and his baby mama Bristol Palin settled their differences saying ” Nothing is more important to me or Bristol than our son Tripp. We are taking active steps to work cooperatively in raising him, and in sharing the joys–and challenges–of parenthood.” Now the 20-year-old hockey hunk wants to make amends with the one-time Republican sweetheart. Last year, after Bristol and I broke up, I was unhappy and a little angry. Unfortunately, against my better judgment, I publicly said things about the Palins that were not completely true,” he told People. “I have already privately apologized to Todd and Sarah. Since my statements were public, I owe it to the Palins to publicly apologize.”
ABC wanted to film a second reunion show with Jake and Vienna, and although Jake was game — his ex supposedly demanded $250,000 to face him for a second time. The network supposedly refused to shell out the big bucks, therefore no more televised blowouts are expected.