Beat David Rancken — June 25, 2010
Want to win a cool prize? Are you up for a trivia contest against our News Director, David Rancken? Gene and Julie play Beat David Rancken weekday mornings at 6:30amCST. Are you up for the challenge? We need new players!! Email us: Kelly@1037litefm.com
Here are today’s questions:
1) Where would you see Krusty the Clown?
2) Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz are in a new film, what is the title?
3) What’s the name of the river in Dallas where the Margaret Hunt Hill bridge will span?
4) According to Neil Patrick Harris, who went to White Castle?
5) Construction starts this November on this project at SMU. What is it?
1) The Simpsons
2) Knight and Day
3) Trinity River
4) Harold & Kumar
5) The Bush Library