Beat David Rancken — May 17, 2010
Here are today’s questions:
1) Ronnie James Dio passed away this weekend from cancer. He became famous as the lead singer for what band?
2) The newest issue of this magazine is coming out in 3D, complete with glasses. What magazine?
3) What caused Heathrow to close this weekend?
4) What is bulging in Tiger Woods that caused him to withdraw from a golf tournament?
5) Who is the host of Survivor?
1) Black Sabbath
3) The volcano in Iceland
4) A disc in his back
5) Jeff Probst
Want to play? Email us! email@example.com